napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bloods are in, need crucial advice

naveedz

My new bloods are i did because ive had high prolactin issues where its always at 19-23 on my blood tests consistently for the past year despite never using any aas, and only using sr9009 and cardarine awhile back about 7 months ago. Im on a cut and my test is a little above 500 with estro at 12 which seems kinda low which is weird. I have some dostinex on hand and prami and was wondering what Dosage would it be appropriate to dose each at since my prolactin is at 20 and not crazy high. I dont want to tank my prolactin, i want to be in the healthy range to feel good and have my sexual drive back. Was thinking dostinex at .125 every 4 days and i have no idea how to dose the prami. IMG_0706.jpg

Damn i dont have access to a computer till later today but based on my prolactin what should my dosing be for both to be in the healthy range for prolactin?

No i mean prolactin whats the ramge on the side of your number. Whats normal range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

e level is lower than I'd prefer, I feel best 25-33 range. 12 is awful low, even though within range.

It use to be below 5 but its been slowly going up and normalising after i took an herb callsd tongkat ali. My main issue is this prolactin.. damnit.

Top Bottom