napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Big B's Pharmatropin & Mk677 log

BigBusiness

So I've decided to start a log on my Pharmatropin and Mk677 bridge that I'm already a 2 weeks into. This will be more of a cutt as I get back into Softball shape....yes I said it Softball shape. A little about me 6'4" 240lbs. Trying to lean out a little bit* while maintaining as much muscle mass as possible. I will not be training as much for size but more for functionality. Every spring and summer I play competitive softball, I'm the biggest Shortstop and a top three batter in the league, but no one can crush a ball further than I tho...lol. plus I can still show the young pups how to hold it down!!

I started at @ 4ius and since have bumped it to 5ius a day. 2.5ius every morning @ 5am and my second 2.5ius @ 3pm along with Sarmsx MK-677 25mgs every morning with breakfast and my TRT @ 175mgs a week. My leptin must be bouncing back because my hunger is finally dying down, the first 2 weeks are killer.....always fuckin hungry..lol probably would have ate my dog if I had too. Still bloated some but has been decreasing day by day. Ghrelin is a real bitch.
Sides from the Pharmatropin some bloat and* had some aching in joints a little bit of lethargy first 3 days. Right now I'm just experiencing tightness in my finger joints and hands, like my knuckles are swollen and stiff to make a fist?? I've also been experiencing some very nice pumps not sure if it's the 677 or the GH though.

But anyways I'll post up some of my workouts and meals and post some pics. Thank you for reading
fdaa14870b79647028d10f3cdacfd6a4.jpg

ecd57fa526944e9205bbb7d77a29da06.jpg

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

You know I'm following, I'll always be here to support you! 💜💜💜💜👄👄

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Most things look good on paper, but I prefer to see how they perform in real world experience. Hence, the log was born.

You know I'm following, I'll always be here to support you! 💜💜💜💜👄👄

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Thanks babe, you always are and I'm greatful to have such a great workout partner!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Today was a rest day. Nothing much to update on. Still doing 5ius a day and my hands are still tight to squeeze a fist. I was wondering when a good time to check IGF serum levels would be? Other than that engery levels are good and I haven't had any real lethargy problems. Sleep has been good I never sleep through a night without waking up at least twice though.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Today's post workout meal. I didn't eat the cornbread [emoji17] although I smashed about 150g of protein. Time for a nap
944003235c2418bafeacdd1648a78160.jpg

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

Today's post workout meal. I didn't eat the cornbread [emoji17] although I smashed about 150g of protein. Time for a nap
944003235c2418bafeacdd1648a78160.jpg

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

NOOOOO!!! I'm only cutting for 2 more days and you show this, you bastard!

Following! Good luck brother! I would of ate the cornbread 😀

It's never too late to reinvent yourself!

Top Bottom