domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Best Sarms sources on this site? (excluding SARMSX)

Best Sarms sources on this site? (excluding SARMSX)

Hey guys,

So I'm living in the UK and looking to order Osta or S4. I leave the UK in 15 days, so I won't be ordering from SARMSX because the estimated shipping is 12 to 22 working days.

Are there any other good sources on this site for Osta or S4 that would be able to have it shipped to me within the next 10 to 14 days?

Banned
    No there are not brother. Sorry. Maybe just send the order to your destination since you are leaving the UK?

Sarmsx is the best source.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

you can email justin at [email protected] and ask for rapid shipping... you are playing a dangerous game ordering in the uk bro... i cant tell you the countless amounts of complaints i have heard about companies there...

Quote Originally Posted by killersoup1 View Post
    Hey guys,

So I'm living in the UK and looking to order Osta or S4. I leave the UK in 15 days, so I won't be ordering from SARMSX because the estimated shipping is 12 to 22 working days.

Are there any other good sources on this site for Osta or S4 that would be able to have it shipped to me within the next 10 to 14 days?
    Just get expedited shipping from sarmsx bro. Dont risk anyone else. Not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Just get expedited shipping from sarmsx bro. Dont risk anyone else. Not worth it
    absolutely bro!