napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Attention Transformation Contestants

BigBusiness

Ok isarms Transformation contest constants time has come for this to end. Which means time for some progress pics!! I would love to send a big shout out to all the constants you guys are awesome and have made this hard to judge just by the logs alone. The way you guys interacted which eachother was great to watch* and you really showed why we all consider ourselves family here at isarms. Reading your logs you guys have given one another advice and words of encouragement and gaining new friendships this is what its all about!!! I would also like to send a big thank you to all the sponsors who participated in this contest, we have some of the best sponsors here at isarms which helps make this the best forum on the net!!!* Last but not least we must thank the isarms family as a whole for being here for everyone and encouraging everyone in their logs. Now with all that being said it's time to get down to the nitty gritty

Sorry for posting this so late, I've been super busy, as for pictures. You must have......."Isarms 4/26".... in the pic taped to you or written down etc( be creative). Remember you want to show case your progress and all the effort you have put forth. Please keep in mind about your lighting around you with your pics also.

Since I'm posting this so late I'm giving everyone till Thursday to post your final pictures

Once again thank you everyone for your participation. You guys kick ass!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

All who participated thank you for letting us into your world and helping others aling the way. Like Big B said we all benefited from this. Great family here at isarms!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing everyone's​ results from all their hard work.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Winners will be decided by the end of the weekend......The suspense!!!!

Hey I got a question, who does the judging? The sponsers? The Isarms family?
I have a team of trusted isarms memebers that have been giving me there input and in case of a close call or a tie, I have a few strings to pull. If the judges choose to reveal themselves they can if they want

I have a team of trusted isarms memebers that have been giving me there input and in case of a close call or a tie, I have a few strings to pull. If the judges choose to reveal themselves they can if they want

I think the judges should keep quiet as the contestants can pm them and bribe them lol just kidding. Good luck to all contestants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool cant wait

Good work to all who participated. Then hard work is noticeable by everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time flies damn, Great Job ladies and Gentleman, some very thorough and detailed logs with tons of information, enjoyed seeing everyone's progress, congrats to all and very curious to see who takes the Gold!

*****Announcement******

The winners of the transformation contest are as followed:
1) Svanimost
2.) Carmel Cowboy
3.) Ironlifter
Most detailed log: Carmel Cowboy

Everyone who participated did a fantastic job! Thanks to all who did participate and followed along! For the winnners please follow up with the sponsors to redeem your prizes. Prizes are listed out in the original contest thread.

Thank you again.
BigBusiness & MissBizz

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you to Big B and all the sponsors for putting on this contest. It was an honor to get to know everyone that competed. Hope to have another contest soon. Congrats SV and ironlifter!

This was a great experience ! Really getting to know other members here & able to go over different methods,techniques of training, diet & overall learning about each other. Great job, Big B for organizing this event & putting together great sponsors.
Achieving goals is such a good feeling & everyone that took the opportunity to partake here, has exactly done that. Everyone gave 110%, and that made every minute worth while. Thanks to everyone that followed all of us, with our logs, giving feedback and support.
Congratulations to Carmel Cowboy & IronLifter on their wins. And to everyone else that has achieved their goals, Congrats. For Now, SV OUT !!!

Top Bottom