napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone else having problems ordering?

Rydrdie

So here's the deal. 2 different cards have been declined. 1 was a debit card, the other a credit card. Both cards are good and used frequently. Has anyone here used WU for a SarmsX order? Anyone else have this happen to them? It's quite annoying, as I wanted my products 2 weeks ago. 3 weeks after trying to order, I am no closer to getting my products. I did not want to make this a thread, but I have made attempts to right this and have made no progress.

bro my bank declined mine my fraud alert called me and I authorized the charges on Saturday so with that said I am seeing to see today if it is going to go thru. its not a sarmsx thing its a bank thing. I understand this as you should as well. I mean they aren't just going to ship the shit without the charges going thru its a patience game, I have not used wu with sarmsx but if I have to that's what I will do but my bank better get their shit together tofuckinday!!!

Same thing happened to me. I called my CC company & authorized the charge. My order then went through & I received my confirmation with USPS tracking. I was worried at first but now that I know the procedure I'm relieved. This will be my first time using SARMS and thus older gal is looking forward to making some better gains in the next 8 mths of building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: Within 2 days I received my package. Gotta say I'm impressed with the quick turnaround!

Mine will be here tomorrow. OP did u use the wu thing i have never used it but i woukd trust doin it

I should clarify i havent used wu for sarmsx other sponsors i have w no issues

Update: Within 2 days I received my package. Gotta say I'm impressed with the quick turnaround!

Awesome to hear brother! Thanks for the feedback

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Are these shipped within the US or come in from another country? trying to figure out my game plan, get all my eggs in a basket and a start date. So curious as to how long shipping would approximately be if ordering within the US.

Are these shipped within the US or come in from another country? trying to figure out my game plan, get all my eggs in a basket and a start date. So curious as to how long shipping would approximately be if ordering within the US.

2 to 3 days once you get payment sorted out!!! and it is shipped from the states

OK I placed an order, Usually when I order something online I can check my bank account and it will show pending transactions and what they are almost instantly. In My sarmsx account order history it says order pending.
I just placed it a little while ago but want to be proactive.
Will it say on sarmsx that the payment was rejected or denied if that is the case? Or did your bank say payment was rejected?
I don't want to call my bank just yet if Sarmsx didn't even attempt to charge my card yet.
So that is another Q? Not sure how long that process takes them to do, or if it is and instant charge like most online purchases?

OK I placed an order, Usually when I order something online I can check my bank account and it will show pending transactions and what they are almost instantly. In My sarmsx account order history it says order pending.
I just placed it a little while ago but want to be proactive.
Will it say on sarmsx that the payment was rejected or denied if that is the case? Or did your bank say payment was rejected?
I don't want to call my bank just yet if Sarmsx didn't even attempt to charge my card yet.
So that is another Q? Not sure how long that process takes them to do, or if it is and instant charge like most online purchases?

Hi Joe, in my experience it usually takes 1-2 days for the order to process. The card I use sends me a text message anytime a purchase occurs. I usually receive this text notice about 1-2 days after I order. So in my experience, no it isn't instant. Once the order is processed you should receive an email. Once this occurs, the shipping is fast. I've ordered 3 times with nothing but good things to say.

you should receive an email from sarmsx saying it has been processed. It will be Order update and in the comments Processed and you will receive another one that says in the comments Shipped and it will provide your tracking number. this may take 1-3 days to process then if your bank stops it for some reason. either way I ordered on a Tuesday I think and once the bank got their shit straight I got my package within 2 days.

Update- So, I'm the OP who started this thread. I ended up going through WU and everything went without a hitch and I received my products in less than a week. Justin takes care of business and is a good dude. Sucks that I had to pay WU fees and ended up starting the stack 3 weeks later than expected. But I'll take the hit there- we know problems can arise in this game and I should have stocked up sooner. SarmsX took care of everything on their end and the credit card issue has nothing to do with them

Update- So, I'm the OP who started this thread. I ended up going through WU and everything went without a hitch and I received my products in less than a week. Justin takes care of business and is a good dude. Sucks that I had to pay WU fees and ended up starting the stack 3 weeks later than expected. But I'll take the hit there- we know problems can arise in this game and I should have stocked up sooner. SarmsX took care of everything on their end and the credit card issue has nothing to do with them

Awesome to hear man. We really appreciate you updating us on this and giving the feedback. I'm glad everything went well and you were taken care of :)

Top Bottom