napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any tips advice on oct or pct

treebow

Hey guys I'm 30 and 5 weeks into my first cycle of 1cc test and 1 cc eq once a week. I recently acquired some dbol and was thinking of maybe just running 10-20 mg a day for a couple weeks and then just finishing the rest of my cycle. I was told originally that with the low dosage cycle I'm on that I do not need pct; but if the dbol is added I'm concerned. I am taking a natural estrogen blocker called tyrant and also am taking the liver and organ support. I also have to say that I am terrified of ordering stuff online so any help in that department if pct or same type of pct is recommend would be great. I was planning on running a pro hormone estrogen blocker at least at the end of my cycle. Like I said if I do run the dbol for the next few weeks would a blocker at least be recommended after that, or is it not necessary if I am still running test for a few weeks after that. Thanks guys any advice is much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to the board.

Bro, this is a mess from A-Z. CC's don't tell us your dose, MG's do. You don't just "throw in" dbol (or anything) and whoever told you that you don't need a pct is a moron.

You're also not running any AI?

Did you do any research before you started?

Please post your full stats and cycle proposal before you do MAJOR damage.

Dude you need to stop this cycle. It's obvious that you have no idea what you're doing. Then you're talking about adding dbol on top of it. What is your full stats?? First cycle is always test only and you're asking if you need a pct. You need a pct with every cycle!!

You need to stop and run this pct from www.sarmsx.com asap

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom