napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

29 Female SARMs advice

uufunny

Hello guys. I need some help:
I'm female, 29 years old, 28% BF, 145 lb.
I do aerobic exercise above 30mins five times a week, weight training 2-3 times a week. Both together more than 3 years.
My goal is lose fat and gain more muscle ( if I can get more size bigger that will be perfect). I also want to get more energy and speed when I'm doing workout (e.g. Agility, explosion).
I have used gw, s4, sr, mk for two month but just got a little change on my body. Now I want to order product again. Do I need to change my layout? I wanna add Rad or LGD, is it proper for me?
Thanks for all guys reading.

Hello guys. I need some help:
I'm female, 29 years old, 28% BF, 145 lb.
I do aerobic exercise above 30mins five times a week, weight training 2-3 times a week. Both together more than 3 years.
My goal is lose fat and gain more muscle ( if I can get more size bigger that will be perfect). I also want to get more energy and speed when I'm doing workout (e.g. Agility, explosion).
I have used gw, s4, sr, mk for two month but just got a little change on my body. Now I want to order product again. Do I need to change my layout? I wanna add Rad or LGD, is it proper for me?
Thanks for all guys reading.

The stack you had were perfect for your goals, but you need to run them ideally for 12 weeks with no break for optimal results, How is your diet and where did you purchase them from? You can go with rad or lgd for strength/muscle building, but to lose fat I'd pair them with the stack you had. What were the dosages you were taking? If your diet isn't the greatest it will definitely stall the process

I purchased from Sarmx.com and I really feel some different. That's why I want to try more.
I eat 3000kcal a day. Although I just eat rice, egg, a little bit vegetables, soy milk and not so much fast food but I guess I still eat too much.
My Sarm's programs just follow your guys' advice:
S4 50mg split into two dose
MK 25mg
Sr 5mg *6 times a day
Gw 20mg

How to add the rad or lgd?
Do I need both?

I purchased from Sarmx.com and I really feel some different. That's why I want to try more.
I eat 3000kcal a day. Although I just eat rice, egg, a little bit vegetables, soy milk and not so much fast food but I guess I still eat too much.
My Sarm's programs just follow your guys' advice:
S4 50mg split into two dose
MK 25mg
Sr 5mg *6 times a day
Gw 20mg

How to add the rad or lgd?
Do I need both?
3000 calories is way too much. If you're trying to cut down at your bf and weight you should be at half that amount. What's your height

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes I guess my problem is appetite controlling.
I'm 5.4 (165cm)
Yeah you need to cut calories down to half. You're the same height as me. If your diet isn't under control these aren't going to work as well. As they can.
Cut calories pair that with. Gw, sr9009, s4 and rad. If you're gonna go with rad you'd want to run it half the normal dose at 10mg.

Also try downloading a fitness tracking app on your phone. This will help you out tremendously.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

How about Mk? Do I need Mk too?

How to distribute the calories to carbonhydrate, protein, and good fat? I eat a lot of carbonhydrate. I feel I got the sugar addiction and it so annoy me.

I try to find some medicine to control my appetite, however I haven't found one worked for me yet.

How about Mk? Do I need Mk too?

How to distribute the calories to carbonhydrate, protein, and good fat? I eat a lot of carbonhydrate. I feel I got the sugar addiction and it so annoy me.

I try to find some medicine to control my appetite, however I haven't found one worked for me yet.
Ultimately that's going to be what works best for you. I keep my carbs low due to when I'm cutting down if they are too high it stalls weight/fat loss. You could try 50p/30f/20c. If you still have the mk2866 left from your stack you can throw it in as well. When you run multiple sarms they work off of each other maximizing your results.
The sr9009 does speed up metabolism which could potentially make you feel hungry, try increasing water intake, and eat multiple meals throughout the day, just keep them lower calorie.

If I want to add Rad, how long should I run?

What's the different between Rad and LGD?

Thanks guys help me a lot!

If I want to add Rad, how long should I run?

What's the different between Rad and LGD?

Thanks guys help me a lot!
You would need to run all stacks a minimum of 12 weeks. Rad140 dose for a female will be half of a male dose 10mg. Rad140 is great for strength gains, building muscle and recomp.

Lgd is similar in those aspects however has healing properties.

Last edited:
Thank you Missbizz. You really help me a lot. I just finished my jogging and I found my knee pain again. Do I take some LGD for healing?

Thank you Missbizz. You really help me a lot. I just finished my jogging and I found my knee pain again. Do I take some LGD for healing?
Lgd and the mk2866 are both great for their healing properties, here is the stack I would actually run, since you have the need for the healing properties

Mk2866 12 weeks healing fat loss and muscle building
Lgd 12 weeks healing and muscle building
Gw 12 weeks for fat loss and endurance benefits
S4 12 weeks for fat loss, tightening up, muscle building

Knowing that you need healing properties I would actually change the rad to the lgd.

Last edited:
I think miss bizz gave you excellent advice here and I fully support her recommendation

Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com

The dosing schedule and layout will look like this

1-12 lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout

if you are going to run rad as a female, make sure you keep it at 10 mg per day... ALSO with mk2866 you run the first two weeks at 12.5 mg per day before you bump to 25 mg per day and with lgd you start at 5 mg per day the first two weeks and then bump it to 10 mg per day... as you know, www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... let me know if you have any further questions...

Hello guys:
I want to try RAD for more explosion, motivation, and activity. Would it be ok if I replace Mk by RAD? My thought is LGD will do its healing and I want to try LGD too. So maybe I can replace MK and keep RAD and LGD.
On the other hand, do I need some SR to maintain my metabolic? I want to lose fat too.

Top Bottom