napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just a general question and a thank you.

Topps_Baseball88

I have been training natural for the last 9 years roughly, since the lock down and gyms shut down, I have decided I would take the Plunge into my first sarm stack.

Looking more for cycle length cycle dosages pct protocol and how long 30ml bottles will last me of my mk2866 sr9009 and GW

I actually wanted to give a big thank you for sarms.forsale I ordered early in the am today and its already shipped out fantastic speed and processing my order

So I took advantage of the Easter awesome extended sale. I just bought the Mk2866 GW and Sr9009 stack for my first go around. I noticed they are 30ml bottles. only sarm in my stack obviously is the mk2866. for each product, with the digging I did I would be running a pretty short cycle, could I run a typical dosage of 20mg mk/20mgGw/20mg Sr , any idea how far these 30ml bottles would last me 4 weeks 6 weeks depending on my dosages? I couldn't get any clomid or nova so I just bought and Anti estrogen from hitech pharma just incase since I'd rather be safe than sorry, I dont plan on running my cycle till the gyms open again just want to be prepared and have everything I need for a full cycle. I will be going on a cut for summer by that time. Any general information would be greatly appreciated as I'm new with this and only know what I've found on YouTube forums and article's but it's hard to know who to trust , it's my body and I don't feel like being irresponsible with my health and my goals.

okay theres some problems here we have to fix brother...

1. it makes zero sense to only run a cycle 4-6 weeks... thats a complete waste... you need to run this properly

2. you could have easily ordered nolvadex on the sarms.forsale site... https://sarms.forsale/product/nolvadex-liquidnolva-40-mg-ml/

3. this is a 12 week cycle... here is the proper layout... just get everything you need now.. you have the huge sale to take advantage...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceu...KX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

4. you need

5 bottles of sr9009

4 bottles of gw501516

2 bottles of mk2866

1 bottle of nolvadex

5. there is zero point to using an ai with sarms.. they DO NOT aromatize and an ai is certainly not a pct...

Dylan I really appreciate you laying that out in simple terms and giving me everything I needed step by step, I went into it not knowing the amount of bottles I'd need, I really appreciate you answering my post and questions as fast as you did. I will save everything you posted and follow those instructions so I can be safe and do it properly from start to finish!

Dylan I really appreciate you laying that out in simple terms and giving me everything I needed step by step, I went into it not knowing the amount of bottles I'd need, I really appreciate you answering my post and questions as fast as you did. I will save everything you posted and follow those instructions so I can be safe and do it properly from start to finish!

Happy to help brother... next time just ask first! Its all a learning experience

Yeah it was a premature strike on my part lol, I saw that sale and was so excited I pulled the trigger, I was so exhausted was up all night researching and learning, I had no idea I would need that many bottles, on the plus side atleast I got a start to my cycle, I'm pretty excited to see what kind of results I get, my diet has been in check for years, I do alot of volume training so I'm excited to see what the endurance boost will be like over the time of the cycle.

Yeah it was a premature strike on my part lol, I saw that sale and was so excited I pulled the trigger, I was so exhausted was up all night researching and learning, I had no idea I would need that many bottles, on the plus side atleast I got a start to my cycle, I'm pretty excited to see what kind of results I get, my diet has been in check for years, I do alot of volume training so I'm excited to see what the endurance boost will be like over the time of the cycle.

Youll do great bro. You should keep a log

I think I will do so, first I got to pay to play lol, I am pretty excited to start this journey, I have built up a great natural base these last 9 years, this should be alot of fun just to experience the differences doing my routines. Not sure when I will start a log but when i get all my stuff i will start one properly, i appreciate the support!

Good luck brotha and I?m running a sarmsforsale log right now starting with cardarine and sr9009 and then adding 12 weeks of rad140, lgd, and mk2866.

Their stuff is top notch I?ve used sarms over the past 5 years and their stuff is the best I?ve used to date!

Happy to help brother

I am glad to see you have at least bought legit SARMs. I cringe when guys pull the trigger early and buy from a bad source. You will get things set up properly and have a great cycle. Looking forward to the log if you end up doing that. I think they are a great way to hold yourself accountable and also a great resource for the other members.

Yes I no matter what do what I can so I will be safe, I am sure am excited for this ! It will be my first cycle of any ped or sarm for my lifting journey, once the gyms open again and I can do a proper routine I will 100% do a log for everyone! Also Update !!! Got my taxes back so I ordered the pct and the rest of my bottles for a full 12 week cycle 💪💪 so everyone knows I will be serious and doing this the correct way, I appreciate all the support guys ! It's a good feeling to have, as soon as I read on here PP was terrible and the legit source I ordered my complete cycle from the legit source 😊 once I can truly work out I will start my log.

Just a side question with running the 12 week cycle and it being done proper and my first with my diet in check, what kind of gains are expected and kept after pct? My guess would be 5-8lbs max of muscle, which to me would be fantastic because I'm lucky if I put that much on in a year , that would be worth it Especially if it's all maintained after cycle.

Please NOT the gains question !! [emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357]

Awm man that makes me feel great and that I made the right decision in the company I went with, because I didnt want to waste over 400 dollars for no reason, plus my money tree doesn't replace my money fast enough for that lol

Dylan lol I knew you would say that, I was just curious I'm sure it is different for each person , i just see so much information all over im trying to figure out facts vs fiction.

Wow I can't believe how lightning fast fast sarms.forsale is ! That's insane , never had I had a company work as fast as they do, just ordered my entire stack and hour ago, just got and email saying my order is already completed with a text with a tracking number ! I am completely blown away by this company and its customer service's so far, even got one of my buddies to order a 12 week cycle tonight 😊 we go to the same gym hes in his 50s I am 31 and we work out together, maybe I can get him to log his results with my own and see the comparison with the age difference and the stack difference we will be running. Will keep posted .

Wow I can't believe how lightning fast fast sarms.forsale is ! That's insane , never had I had a company work as fast as they do, just ordered my entire stack and hour ago, just got and email saying my order is already completed with a text with a tracking number ! I am completely blown away by this company and its customer service's so far, even got one of my buddies to order a 12 week cycle tonight  we go to the same gym hes in his 50s I am 31 and we work out together, maybe I can get him to log his results with my own and see the comparison with the age difference and the stack difference we will be running. Will keep posted .
i told you man! you now have the best quality you are going to find so its up to you now!

I think I am just shocked more than anything how exceptional this company. Its truly refreshing, I got this 💪 I know I will be a repeat customer with excellent customer service like this, it's nice to feel like I matter when I spend money I work hard for. Top notch ! I appreciate all of the feed back and putting me on the right path !

I think I am just shocked more than anything how exceptional this company. Its truly refreshing, I got this 💪 I know I will be a repeat customer with excellent customer service like this, it's nice to feel like I matter when I spend money I work hard for. Top notch ! I appreciate all of the feed back and putting me on the right path !

Thank you for all the great feedback and extremely kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer and wish you great success on your cycle!

S4S thank you for the speedy delivery and thoughtful encouragement! Just checked my email before I typed this and as promised today is friday and the first part of my cycle is in my city and will be dropped off in my mailbox today 💪 now I just need to wait a few short days for the rest of my full cycle to be here, again awesome easy hassle free, the way it should be .

Top Bottom