napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TUDCA dosing while on oral steroids?

ThepoManta

Short TUDCA question, since I could not find a fully fitting answer.

When running orals as a kickstart or finisher, we know to NOT take TUDCA at the same moment of taking an oral dosage.
But when do we take the TUDCA then? 500mg all at once in the evening for example, or do we take 250mg for example in the afternoon and then 250mg again in the evening?

Also, I don't think it is always done, but I think TUDCA is quite a good supplement to implement during PCT. (along with another cycle support of course)

As long as it's at least 3 hours or so away from your oral doses it really doesn't matter. You can split it or take it all at once. I always took mine all at once in the evening, with my oral doses in the am and afternoon.

As long as it's at least 3 hours or so away from your oral doses it really doesn't matter. You can split it or take it all at once. I always took mine all at once in the evening, with my oral doses in the am and afternoon.

That is the thing I was thinking about!
For example when someone takes a short half-life oral, like Dbol. That one has a 3 to 5 hour half-life. So with this particular one, it should be taken all at once in the evening for example? 3 hours after Dbol dosage.

But with Winstrol, Tbol and so on, with longer half-lives, you could take it in between doses of orals.

Thanks for clearing it up, RR! :)

That is the thing I was thinking about!
For example when someone takes a short half-life oral, like Dbol. That one has a 3 to 5 hour half-life. So with this particular one, it should be taken all at once in the evening for example? 3 hours after Dbol dosage.

But with Winstrol, Tbol and so on, with longer half-lives, you could take it in between doses of orals.

Thanks for clearing it up, RR! :)
Yes you can do either way, as long as you have those doses of tudca at least 3 hours away. So you could do an am dose of dbol then hit tudca at say noon, then your send dose of dbol at 3 or 4 and your second dose of tudca at 7 or 8 pm for example.

I just dose my cycle supports all at once at night for simplicity

Why can't u take it at the same time as your orals?
It aff3cts bioavailability of your orals rendering them less affective.

This happens because the supports allow the compounds to pass through the liver quicker where they are metabolized, so you will get a little less from them

This happens because the supports allow the compounds to pass through the liver quicker where they are metabolized, so you will get a little less from them
Oh shoot I've been doin it at the same time for a while now

Oh shoot I've been doin it at the same time for a while now

never use any herbal supplements anywhere near the time you take orals... its a FOUR hour split... so lets say you take 25 mg of winstrol in the a.m... take your protection 4 hours later, then 4 hours later take your next oral dose then so on and so forth...

yes, DO NOT do that... you are making the absorption of your oral very difficult and losing potency

I've been doing it wrong for years even back in the pro hormone days when I was afraid of needles. I did 3 bottles of tri methly extreme which has m-sten in it, I always used cycle support but I wasn't aware that m-sten is one of the hardest things on your liver. I didn't know about Dylan Gemelli back then. Lol

I've been doing it wrong for years even back in the pro hormone days when I was afraid of needles. I did 3 bottles of tri methly extreme which has m-sten in it, I always used cycle support but I wasn't aware that m-sten is one of the hardest things on your liver. I didn't know about Dylan Gemelli back then. Lol
LOL well the important thing is that you know now brother !

This is a GREAT conversation.

Thanks man. I was checking out half-lives and I was like "how would I ever take TUDCA with a short half-life oral then?"

Good thing everyone on this forum is so responsive. You have your answer on the same day that you asked the question! :)

Top Bottom