napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying out GW-501516 (Cardarine) for the first time.

Cer956

Hello All!

I'm a 29 year old Latino male that has been working out roughly 18 months, while my strength and muscle mass has increased just by eating healthier and working out, my body fat has roughly stayed the same.

I'd gauge that as of this writing I am 35 lbs over my target weight goal.

So I'm prepared to turn a new page and take my fitness lifestyle to the next step.

After some research I was able to come across this forum and GW-501516 (Cardarine) specifically so I wanted to get some info with regards to how one should run the cycle for this.

Should I focus just on cardio to lose the weight OR should I do both lifting and cardio during the cycle?

Thanks in advance!

I'm interested in your height/weight.

If you have been gaining strength and mass but maintaining body fat that's not a bad thing really. However based on your post your overweight, and far beyond what you would like to be.

So diet is going to be 10x more important than a PED. However I think your on the right track.
To start out check out Ricks diet 101 post and put some time into comprehending and re working your overall approach to nutrition.

RickRocks Guide - https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Now for the Cardarine.

Get it from SarmsX.com
Run it for 16 weeks.

1-16 GW501516 20mg dosed pre workout or in the AM upon waking on non workout days.

No PCT required for this.

I would highly recommend adding in Ostarine for your first go.
In that case your cycle would like this:

1-16 GW501516 20mg dosed pre workout or in the AM upon waking on non workout days.
1-12 MK2866 25mg dosed in the AM all at once.

PCT:

13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25
13-16 GW501516

Good luck!

Thank you! I am ordering from sarmxs but I can really only afford one of these at this time which is why I assumed Cardarine was best.

Also I am 5'7 :/

you want to run it 16 weeks... you do not need any supports or any pct with it... it is going to be perfect for you bro...

Gw is awesome for fat loss!!! You could actually go with Gw and sr9009 and both can be ran 16 weeks with no pct required. Paired together they are great for endurance and fat loss benefits, however running Gw alone is also ok. The 2 paired sr/Gw are my favorite combo!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you all!

I am buying my GW on my lunch break from sarmsx.com but once it arrives how should I proceed with my workouts?

I currently work out 4 days a week, should I stay there or up the days? (Tuesday - Friday)

Should I still continue to split my time (40 mins weights 35 min cardio) or just focus on cardio ?

Thank you all once again I look forward to sharing my journey with you :D

Thank you all!

I am buying my GW on my lunch break from sarmsx.com but once it arrives how should I proceed with my workouts?

I currently work out 4 days a week, should I stay there or up the days? (Tuesday - Friday)

Should I still continue to split my time (40 mins weights 35 min cardio) or just focus on cardio ?

Thank you all once again I look forward to sharing my journey with you :D
Make sure you keep up on your lifting bro. Don't neglect that at all. There's no problem doing adequate cardio for what you need. I generally think 3-4 days per week at 30-45 minutes each session is plenty

Diet is where the real magic happens. Keep up on the GW and dose it 20mg daily, even on off days

you would never neglect your lifting and you can still get extra cardio when you are lifting bro... its called muscular endurance... you will be able to go longer, harder and faster... for example, implement super sets and only rest 30-45 seconds in between each set, so you are getting in even more cardio while still building muscle in the process.. never neglect your weight training and you can also add one more day of just cardio here as well.. you want to utilize gw for all its amazing capabilities

Weights and cardio together is best. Keep your protein high and maybe drop your calories by 250 from what you've been doing in the fat or carb area. Sarmsx cardarine will help get you to where you want I have no doubt man. Good luck

IDK if my math is correct but running gw-501516 for about 16 weeks, would literally cost a fortune.

Especially if the dosages are 20-25 mgs and each bottle is literally 20/30 mg/ml.
I know people are trying to help with these suggestions, but c'mon.
How about some real life scenarios.

IDK if my math is correct but running gw-501516 for about 16 weeks, would literally cost a fortune.

Especially if the dosages are 20-25 mgs and each bottle is literally 20/30 mg/ml.
I know people are trying to help with these suggestions, but c'mon.
How about some real life scenarios.
you clearly cannot do math... $300 for 12 weeks is a fortune??? each bottle lasts 30 days​

Thank you all once again for the helpful advice, any idea how long shipping and receiving time is? I placed my order yesterday and it says pending.

So I should still try to get in my daily protein as if I were bulking while on GW?

Sorry for all the newbie questions but I want to make sure I get this right!!!

Thank you for that. My mind obviously whack out with school and stuff.
Can't seem to wrap my brain around the math part. Each bottle of Cardarine is 30ML 20mgs. NVM i'ma watch your video on it on youtube. I'll get back to you on that.

i'm about 5'11 212. looking to lean out. 6 months post op ACL surgery, torn major pectoralis major from the Navy which is now un-repairable, My cardio has always been great but body fat has always been a challenge even while in the Military.
started frag 176 yesterday which i know you don't want people to waste their money on from what i read. But i already bought 5/5mg vials so i have them and can't return them so i'm gonna make the most of them. Diet is super good right now.
No bread or alcohol since lent started.
I want to run:
frag 250 x 2 day.
cardarine. gw-501.

hows that sound to you?
open to any comments, I don't get butt hurt easily.

Thank you all once again for the helpful advice, any idea how long shipping and receiving time is? I placed my order yesterday and it says pending.

So I should still try to get in my daily protein as if I were bulking while on GW?

Sorry for all the newbie questions but I want to make sure I get this right!!!
Your daily protein intake shpukdnt akways be high regardless of your goals. I akways recommend 1-1.5g per pound of bodyweight

and to some people yes. lol but my math was wrong, and to me thats not... just fyi
i'll make sure you understand it for the future bro.. so , GW is dosed 20 MG/ML and so that means that there are 20 MG per ML... there are 30 ML's in each bottle, so you see, that's 30 servings... you just confused them , thats all.. i just want to make sure you understand it so your not "what the fuck does that mean" LOL

Thank you for that. My mind obviously whack out with school and stuff.
Can't seem to wrap my brain around the math part. Each bottle of Cardarine is 30ML 20mgs. NVM i'ma watch your video on it on youtube. I'll get back to you on that.

i'm about 5'11 212. looking to lean out. 6 months post op ACL surgery, torn major pectoralis major from the Navy which is now un-repairable, My cardio has always been great but body fat has always been a challenge even while in the Military.
started frag 176 yesterday which i know you don't want people to waste their money on from what i read. But i already bought 5/5mg vials so i have them and can't return them so i'm gonna make the most of them. Diet is super good right now.
No bread or alcohol since lent started.
I want to run:
frag 250 x 2 day.
cardarine. gw-501.

hows that sound to you?
open to any comments, I don't get butt hurt easily.
how is your acl healing? i ask because mk2866 enhances healing at a much more rapid rate.. . just be sure when you take your frag, you do not have carbs at least an hour before and an hour after taking it... its best to be fasted for many hours when you first take it... i hate it because of that and because its just not that effective on its own... however, since you have it, use it but i would wait until you can stack it with gw at least or you are going to be disappointed.. i would go with gw501516 and s4 to start for your cutting... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i'll make sure you understand it for the future bro.. so , GW is dosed 20 MG/ML and so that means that there are 20 MG per ML... there are 30 ML's in each bottle, so you see, that's 30 servings... you just confused them , thats all.. i just want to make sure you understand it so your not "what the fuck does that mean" LOL

Yea bro, that's what I was trippin out about. The dosage sizes. But I had a buddy explain it to me exactly how you just did. Thank you for the clarification.

how is your acl healing? i ask because mk2866 enhances healing at a much more rapid rate.. . just be sure when you take your frag, you do not have carbs at least an hour before and an hour after taking it... its best to be fasted for many hours when you first take it... i hate it because of that and because its just not that effective on its own... however, since you have it, use it but i would wait until you can stack it with gw at least or you are going to be disappointed.. i would go with gw501516 and s4 to start for your cutting... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

My ACL is healing well I suppose, Kind of tired of it being numb after 6 months. But i've started running adequately enough now, not back up to my 7-8 min miles but i'll get there.
MK2866 helps with healing huh.. I'm look into that, thank you for that info.

Yea so the game plan with frag is:
wake up 0420
0500 work
0700: oatmeal with spoon of almond butter
1030: first dose 250mcg
1100-1230 gym
1330: first meal, salad and chicken, spread out through the day or brown rice,
1330-1630: chillax
1630-1730: walk she-ra. my dog
2000: sleep, dose 250mcg
(REPEAT)
3rd day on it and don't feel fatigued or tired or malnourished. Oh i do have my protein shakes too, 2 scoops isopure.
Feeling really good since I have drank or had bread in a while and been on my fitness pretty good.
Ready for my half marathon.

My ACL is healing well I suppose, Kind of tired of it being numb after 6 months. But i've started running adequately enough now, not back up to my 7-8 min miles but i'll get there.
MK2866 helps with healing huh.. I'm look into that, thank you for that info.

Yea so the game plan with frag is:
wake up 0420
0500 work
0700: oatmeal with spoon of almond butter
1030: first dose 250mcg
1100-1230 gym
1330: first meal, salad and chicken, spread out through the day or brown rice,
1330-1630: chillax
1630-1730: walk she-ra. my dog
2000: sleep, dose 250mcg
(REPEAT)
3rd day on it and don't feel fatigued or tired or malnourished. Oh i do have my protein shakes too, 2 scoops isopure.
Feeling really good since I have drank or had bread in a while and been on my fitness pretty good.
Ready for my half marathon.
everything will work out and you will end up with better times than you ever had.. im telling you this, if you are doing any sort of endurance training, running etc... GW501516is going to blow you away and be your best friend... definitely look at mk especially for your healing benefits but also for strength and lean muscle... let me know anytime you have questions and im happy to help

Top Bottom