napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca/NPP, Test and Dbol cycle log!

Xavier2112

Hey guys! Starting my cycle again in about a week.
My last cycle log on here was a year ago. It was called Tren Storm and Nandro X cycle! (Which is a mix of different Trens and the Nandro X is Deca, NPP, and a no ester Deca.) It included other stuff, I'll list that in the next post.
I had great results. I went from 184 lbs to 199lbs. By the end I was 190lbs and very lean and muscular.
I'ld like to break 200lbs this time, with massive legs and calves. (That would take a miracle lol.)
Here are my stats.
Male
48 years old
188 lbs (currently). I've been 199 lbs big and lean in the past.
BF 13%
I have done 8 cycles.
I've done Sustanon, Test, Tren, GH, Winstrol, Clen, primo, Anadrol, Deca, NPP, proviron, EQ.
Last cycle was 1 year ago.
Been working out 25 years.
I'll be doing a 8 week cycle. 4 week Dbol kickstarter.
My goal is to put on some major size the first month, and gaining and hardening muscle the following weeks. A physique competitor look. My occupation is based on me being big and lean. A couple weeks of PCT and start again.
My diet is Paleo with white rice and Sweet potato as my startchy carbs. All whole foods and protein shakes.
I always eat clean with 4 or 5 moderate size meals through out the day. Just bought a food scale to be more exact with portions.
I'll post my upcoming cycle soon.

Last edited:
Here is the cycle I did last year, with the helpful advice from everyone on here.
Here is exactly what I wrote.

Here is the updated 16 week cutting cycle:
Week 1-16 Test cyp 300mg a week, 2x week
Nandro X week 1-8 250mg a week, 3X a week
Tren storm week 1-8 250mg a week, 3x a week
Aromasin week 1-16 15mg EOD or E3D
Caber .5 mg Every 3rd day
Week 1-16 EQ 600mg a week, 2x week
Week 10-16 winni 50mg a day
Week 1-16 GW 50156
Co Q 10
Tudca for liver support
Hawthorn berries (Cardiovascular support)
Saw Palmetto & Pygeum (Prostate support)
Carditone (Cardiovascular support)
Fish oil
Liv52
vitamin D and Magnesium
PCT
I will have Clomid. Still need to come to a final decision on the dosage.
Got a big box of pins and syringes. 25G 1" and 20G 1" pins. All 3cc (3 ML) syringes. Alcohol swabs. Always aspirate.
Keep in mind this is my 8th cycle over the years, but it's been two years since the last one.
I appreciate all of you guy's support and advice.

Like I said I will be doing an 8 week cycle, PCT for a couple weeks, and start again.
Dbol Week 1-4
Nandro X week 1-8 (Deca, NPP, no ester Deca)
Test C week 1-8

I want to do a higher dose of Deca this time around. 200 mg of test. 50 mg of Dbol a day.
I keep debating about whether to do Anadrol or Dbol. I did Anadrol years ago and I looked great! Everyone seems to love Dbol with Deca. So I am curious.
I'll have Aromasin.
I'll do a PCT at the end.

Major size/ physique competitor look. Got a pic of what you look like and what you want to look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished cutting season.jpg This was at the end of my last cutting cycle last December. I had got up to 199lbs in the first 2 months, then dieted down to 191lbs.
I understand the cycle I'm doing this time I'm just going to put on a lot of muscle, clean bulking diet, calorie surplus.
I'm weighing 188lbs now, getting up to 200 lbs would be great, and keeping it this time. At least most of it.

I like the compounds used. What source are you using? I'm surprised you worked well with the storm. I had major issues with it.
I'll be in to follow

View attachment 4963 This was at the end of my last cutting cycle last December. I had got up to 199lbs in the first 2 months, then dieted down to 191lbs.
I understand the cycle I'm doing this time I'm just going to put on a lot of muscle, clean bulking diet, calorie surplus.
I'm weighing 188lbs now, getting up to 200 lbs would be great, and keeping it this time. At least most of it.

You reach that goal depending who shows up... easy W. you should compete at the San Antonio Extravaganza next year... that'd be a sure W as badly as these guys competing look.

I like the compounds used. What source are you using? I'm surprised you worked well with the storm. I had major issues with it.
I'll be in to follow
I will be using Biotech again. I had got the Tren Storm from Phurious Pharma.I had no problem with it, I took Caber, got pretty big and ripped, no problem with sides. I took Aromasin and Proviron too. I still have a Nandro X. I am torn between starting with Dbol, Tbol or Anadrol. I would like to have big dry gains. I'm hearing a lot of good stuff about Tbol. I've used Anadrol before and I looked great, but that was many years ago.

You reach that goal depending who shows up... easy W. you should compete at the San Antonio Extravaganza next year... that'd be a sure W as badly as these guys competing look.

I am not competing, but planning a bunch of promo shots and videos for business. Gotta gain a lot of size on my legs and calves too. I've been trying like crazy on that.

I will be using Biotech again. I had got the Tren Storm from Phurious Pharma.I had no problem with it, I took Caber, got pretty big and ripped, no problem with sides. I took Aromasin and Proviron too. I still have a Nandro X. I am torn between starting with Dbol, Tbol or Anadrol. I would like to have big dry gains. I'm hearing a lot of good stuff about Tbol. I've used Anadrol before and I looked great, but that was many years ago.

I’ve heard Biotech is good. No experience myself. I run almost all Robo solely now.
The thing with tren storm for me was it was non effective. I ran it on my first tren run and went up to 750mg per week! No strength, no side effects. Nothing at all. Now I did have his tren no ester and that had a kick. I ran that on a second run as a pre workout. Just so I didn’t waste it lol.
I’ve heard a lot of tbol lately as well. I’d like to try it sometime soon as well but it’ll probably be next year. You won’t get big gains on the same scale as anadrol or dbol. Dryer than dbol but smaller than both. It’s a good balance of size and strength from my research.

Good choice with biotech bro. I love their gear.

You have a nice physique on you and have a great cycle plan that I think will treat you very nicely. Let me know if I can help with anything

Good choice with biotech bro. I love their gear.

You have a nice physique on you and have a great cycle plan that I think will treat you very nicely. Let me know if I can help with anything
Thanks! I was happy with Bioteck last time, thanks for your recommendation. I know my cycle is more simple than last time. I was probably mixing too many things. Tren Storm, Nandro X, EQ, Test, then at the end Winstrol orals and Proviron.
This time is will be more simple, I'm leaning towards T-bol, then of course Nandro X (3 esters), and Test C. With Aromasin of course.
Dylan got me excited about T-bol from his videos, Deca is always a winner, and ya gotta have Test.
I'm going to do a bit of a higher dose of Deca, lower dose of Test, and get some clean gains with T-bol.
Sound right to you?

Ok I've changed my mind. No Dbol, I'm doing Tbol. Everybody has recommended it, I'm planning on adding some LGD and RAD 140 to it.
So now it looks like:
Week 1-8 Test C
Week 1-8 Nandro X (Deca, NPP, no ester Deca)
Week 1-6 Tbol
Week 1-8 LGD and RAD 140
Week 1-8 Aromasin
Week 9-14 PCT

Now I just have to figure out the dosages. I've done 8 cycles in the past. I would like to gain at least 20lbs. I'ld like to do a lower dose of Test and a higher dose of Deca.
One complication is that my Nandro X is Deca, NPP and no ester Deca. Figureing out the right dosage and frequency of pins is tough.

I've even considered a longer cycle, it's just that I have go away for Christmas for 11 days, between Christmas and New Years. I will work out the entire vacation.
I've also heard your body tops out on a bulk cycle at 6 weeks. Perhaps I would bulk for 8 weeks, PCT for a couple weeks, then start a recomp/cut cycle after that.
Or I could do a bridge cycle of sarms while I'm vacation plus a couple weeks, then slide into the recomp/cut cycle for another 8 weeks. Hmmmm...

Ok I've changed my mind. No Dbol, I'm doing Tbol. Everybody has recommended it, I'm planning on adding some LGD and RAD 140 to it.
So now it looks like:
Week 1-8 Test C
Week 1-8 Nandro X (Deca, NPP, no ester Deca)
Week 1-6 Tbol
Week 1-8 LGD and RAD 140
Week 1-8 Aromasin
Week 9-14 PCT

Now I just have to figure out the dosages. I've done 8 cycles in the past. I would like to gain at least 20lbs. I'ld like to do a lower dose of Test and a higher dose of Deca.
One complication is that my Nandro X is Deca, NPP and no ester Deca. Figureing out the right dosage and frequency of pins is tough.

I've even considered a longer cycle, it's just that I have go away for Christmas for 11 days, between Christmas and New Years. I will work out the entire vacation.
I've also heard your body tops out on a bulk cycle at 6 weeks. Perhaps I would bulk for 8 weeks, PCT for a couple weeks, then start a recomp/cut cycle after that.
Or I could do a bridge cycle of sarms while I'm vacation plus a couple weeks, then slide into the recomp/cut cycle for another 8 weeks. Hmmmm...
I had a bit of a delay there, but now I am ready, I'll be starting by next Monday.
Now I have a bit of a dilema, I have to go away for 10 days on December 21st (Christmas.) I've heard of bridge cycles. Could I do Sarms over the 10 days I'm gone then continue on with another 8 weeks of cycle? I'll be working out the whole time. I could come back in January to do a recomp cycle for 8 weeks.
I'ld love to hear some input from Dylan.

Last edited:
So an 8 week cycle, 10 day break, and then 8 more weeks. If you were on long esters only, 10 days would be fine in the middle. Pin a little extra the morning you leave and jump back on when you get back. Which looking at your compounds, that would be ok anyways since deca is mixed in with the shorts.
Dylan typically stays out of the source section so your best bet is to pm him or post it in the main section.

So an 8 week cycle, 10 day break, and then 8 more weeks. If you were on long esters only, 10 days would be fine in the middle. Pin a little extra the morning you leave and jump back on when you get back. Which looking at your compounds, that would be ok anyways since deca is mixed in with the shorts.
Dylan typically stays out of the source section so your best bet is to pm him or post it in the main section.
Ok thanks. The first 4 weeks I'll be using the bottle I have (the Deca/NPP/No ester deca), then I will switch to normal Deca the rest of the time. I'll continue to do the LGD and RAD 140 over the 10 day Christmas break trip. I'm thinking of switching things to a recomp cycle when I get back after Christmas.
That will be:
Masteron
Test
Winstrol
Proviron

EQ has to be run a long time. It's tempting, I would need to run it a minimum of 12 weeks (maybe it's 14 to 16 weeks) I believe that's what Dylan said.

Top Bottom