napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for guidance?

Righteous

Banned
hey fellows, it's been a while since i have had a good cycle. I'm 5'8, 180ish lbs and around 8 to 10% bf. looking for a recommendation for a good beginner cycle. My first cycle was about 17 years ago and i didnt have the right guidance or knowledge back then.
No one told me about pct and I took test, tren, deca, wen, and d-bol for 4 months at at time in high school. Any suggestions on what I should be doing now. I'm going to be purchasing some soon just want to know what I should be getting and to take it the right way. I'm looking for lean mass if that helps. I respect your judgement and your support. Also I'm 34. Please answer on the forum or in a pm. Thanks for any feedback!

I would get bloodwork done first to see how things look. Being that this would be your first cycle where you're doing things right, I'd start with just test only. Keep things simple. Learn how your body responds to test. Learn how to dial in your AI to control estrogen. Focus on your pct and keeping gains. No need to rush into things and run multiple compounds.

My t is good I get blood work done every year for the last 3 years. I was getting 250 every month for low t but it has been good now for the last year. I was looking to boost that and add some more any suggestions on what to add with it. I'm not looking to go huge but to gain and to keep them with a good pct.

Top Bottom