napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Safe cycle

Varunnn21

i am taking boldenone and test e at 250 mgs per week and dbol start at 20mg for 7 days and now 30mgs per day...I am 6 foot 3 and 170 lbs And I want to gain size...is this cycle okay and safe ?...and can I include creatine with it ? pls reply sir

what are you doing using steroids when you are over 30 pounds underweight.. NO this is not okay NOR is it safe man... STOP THIS SHIT NOW... you dont know what you are doing.. you are going to destroy yourself... stop this bull shit man... this is ridiculous!

i am taking boldenone and test e at 250 mgs per week and dbol start at 20mg for 7 days and now 30mgs per day...I am 6 foot 3 and 170 lbs And I want to gain size...is this cycle okay and safe ?...and can I include creatine with it ? pls reply sir

Bro you should not be using steroids at all in your condition. You are severely undersized, and have not built a proper foundation. You need to learn how to eat properly and build a base before cycling. What is your age?

you need to respond to this asap man... you are making huge mistakes that are going to have large reprocussion...

you need to respond to this asap man... you are making huge mistakes that are going to have large reprocussion...

I am 22 and sry I am 189 cms and 85 kgs...I took protein and mass gainers but all those arent helping...I have been lifting from past 5 years...

bro 22??? wtf man? you need to stop this nonsense right now! you are going to ruin your life! what are you thinking? you are only 22, what do you expect, to be 300 pounds? you need to stop NOW

Okay bro...but I want to gain but I cannot gain size...that is why I was trying this...I ran it for two weeks...but..I will stop now...thanks a lot man

Okay bro...but I want to gain but I cannot gain size...that is why I was trying this...I ran it for two weeks...but..I will stop now...thanks a lot man
okay, tell me this... what does your diet look like? what do you eat each day?

I start eating 7 am in the morning with 5 eggs 5 bananas 100 gms oats followed by mass gainer shake...then at 10 am I eat almonds and frozen curd...then at 1 pm I eat indian lunch...since I am an indian..5 chappatis and pulses and one bowl of rice...then at 3 am shake with milk and bananas...then I train from 5 pm to 7 pm..
Follwed by 5 egg whites and mass gainer shake..and then 10 pm dinner...6 chappatis and vegetables and 12 one glass of milk.

Its like a bread...its like a pizza base...made up of wheat...one chappati has 100 calories...it is Indian food brother. 😊

So I should go with which cycle ? I didnt see diet there
No bro, you are too young for steroids. I dont recommend using then at all. Sarms are a good alternative for you which I'd be happy to help you with.

The first place you need to start is diet, and I suggest checking out my diet and nutrition thread fir help there....which is a sticky at the top of the forum page

Whats sarms and steroids ? I thought both are same
They couldn't be any more different bro. Steroids are full of side-effects and shutdown.

Sarms are mild and only slightly suppressive. Sarms are selective androgen receptor modulators and completely different from anabolic steroids

Top Bottom