napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite

I guess it depends on my cycle goals. For bulk cycles deca for sure.

mine has never been a secret... primobolan, followed by winstrol
I finally gave it a try (Primo). Felt like someone kicked me in the prostate. Didn't even feel this with Tren. Just goes to show you won't know until you try.

It’s hard to say. All things considered test E, winstrol, tren E., masteron E. Nothing compares to how tren makes me look. Nothing touches it as far as aesthetics for me, but it also has the worst sides for me personally.

I'm not chasing gains anymore. I'm also dome with side effects or dealing with them. I have the size I want and I just like working on aesthetics, so to go with test I'd say masteron and eq are my favorites

Wow really, I thought maybe it would be one of the other big dogs like Rad or LGD? That’s interesting bro- I know it really depends on what the main goals are, but it’s cool to know what’s some of the tribes go to...

Wow really, I thought maybe it would be one of the other big dogs like Rad or LGD? That’s interesting bro- I know it really depends on what the main goals are, but it’s cool to know what’s some of the tribes go to...

Considering i run ten miles a day and my main concern is cardio, that explains it

Top Bottom