napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Guess My BF Percentage! Pictures!

RGRdeuce

I am looking for everones input as to what they think my body fat percentage may be I have had several different gauges from the BF calipers. Trying to get a baseline for my log entries. Feel free to post what muscle groups you feel I should work on more as well, I would like different input as we all have possibly skewed outlooks on our own body images. Height: 6'2" Weight: 196 Age:32 12922313_10209370469445283_162849171_o.jpg 12941258_10209370447684739_1723152217_o.jpg

Thanks for all the replies so far! This will be very useful for my baseline. Any added Info on muscle groups that could be more aesthetic or need work would be great!

I was on the fence was going to say 15-16...looks like you might have had a biscuit before that photo...lol....;)....looks like possibly some more trap work

I'm on board with gaining more Traps for sure. My quads I feel are pretty solid but calves seem to be really hard to grow along with triceps

I'd guess around 15% as well.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

On second look though, is have to go with the popular vote. 15 minimum is probably accurate

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will guess when I see your abs close up and clearly.

12946919_10209371378468008_105567115_o (1).jpg The Main areas i carry fat are right on my Ab's, and flank area. Every where else is pretty lean. Hope the picture shows a better profile of what my Ab's "or lack there of" look like.

As a whole i would generally think 15-16% would be a good guess myself.
My Diet:
Morning: 3/4 Cup of Quaker oatmeal w/2 teaspoons of honey and some cinnamon and 5 Eggs but only 2 yolks and some spinach added
Noon: 1 chicken breast or 2 Pieces of Fish along with at least 3 cups of Mixed Veggies and some fruit, usually an apple, pear or some fresh pineapple.
Before workout: one scoop of protein powder about 21g protein
Evening: More Fish, chicken, clean Chilli, or lean pork and a good bowl full of veggies and maybe a little fruit.
(Sometimes another added meal in between these stated meals of about the same configuration as Noon Meal)
Supplements: Bcaa's "during workout and before bed, Fish oil 1200mg 2x daily, protein before workout.

At different times per day my Ab's look alot more pronounced. I would attribute this to "level of hydration". I drink more than enough water and cant tell you the last time i have had that evil "Soda or Pop" garbage and Alcohol free for about 3 months.

At any rate, you have a decent base built that would look a lot better if you cut and shredded up a bit

Be a great time to hit up a good sarms stack bro. Let me know and I'll set you up a great one

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom