napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 4033 review

Adarden0

Currently waiting for everything to come in but I plan on doing a 12 week cycle of lgd 4033 at 10mg a day and liquid clomid 50/50/25/25 for pct. My question is is there anything else i need to take during cycle or post cycle? Estrogen blocker? Mybe gw? Also, is it ok to drink during a cycle? I dont drink in the first place but 12 weeks is a good time frame and I may go out a few nights here and there so would like to know just in case.

Currently waiting for everything to come in but I plan on doing a 12 week cycle of lgd 4033 at 10mg a day and liquid clomid 50/50/25/25 for pct. My question is is there anything else i need to take during cycle or post cycle? Estrogen blocker? Mybe gw? Also, is it ok to drink during a cycle? I dont drink in the first place but 12 weeks is a good time frame and I may go out a few nights here and there so would like to know just in case.

Where is your LGD from bro? You don't need anything else on cycle but you will also need GW in there for post cycle.

Drinking can be counterproductive so take that for what it's worth. If it's a rare thing it may not be a big deal, but you really need to keep that to a minimum man. A few drinks once or twice a month is about as much as I'd do if you are trying to make progress

what are your goals? you can do whatever you want, drinking included but its pretty stupid to waste time and money on a cycle if you are going to be drinking... its completely counterproductive and will ruin the cycle and your results...

Top Bottom