napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Levels still low after PCT help wanted

Stitchez

Hey guys I just wanted to know what could be wrong with me. I completed a cycle of 16 weeks with the first 4 weeks kickstarting with anadrol and week 1-16 was 400 test 400 deca. After the last injection I waited 2 weeks to let my esters clear and started my PCT. 40 mg of Nolvadex the first two weeks and 20 the last two and 50 mg of Clomid first two weeks with 25 the last two weeks. All this time taking 12.5 mg of Aromasin EOD. I am worried because my PCT finished May of 2018 and I got my Test levels check in August. They were Low.... 125 ng/dL so I hoped that they would just go up over time and got them retested in October.. Just got the test results back and they are even lower at 99 ng/dL. I have no idea what is going on and frankly I'm worried. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys I just wanted to know what could be wrong with me. I completed a cycle of 16 weeks with the first 4 weeks kickstarting with anadrol and week 1-16 was 400 test 400 deca. After the last injection I waited 2 weeks to let my esters clear and started my PCT. 40 mg of Nolvadex the first two weeks and 20 the last two and 50 mg of Clomid first two weeks with 25 the last two weeks. All this time taking 12.5 mg of Aromasin EOD. I am worried because my PCT finished May of 2018 and I got my Test levels check in August. They were Low.... 125 ng/dL so I hoped that they would just go up over time and got them retested in October.. Just got the test results back and they are even lower at 99 ng/dL. I have no idea what is going on and frankly I'm worried. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Trt man. My biggest fear as well... good luck. I would se and endo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean before I started my cycle I had a Test level of 700. I don't know if I have done something wrong or my body is just stupid

Decaf can be harder to recover from. My brother had the same problem on pct, I would have went 6 weeks total. But man I feel for you, really my biggest worry when coming off cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I know. I'm 23 but I also know that it was foolish of me to do what I did. I thought I did everything properly so I would be okay. I don't know what's going on though
Bro we preach on here day in and day out until we are blue in the face and sick of talking about it not to use steroids until you are over 25. I personally recommend waiting longer than that.

Yes I know that. And now I realize why. However, that doesn't help me with the current situation. Is there any advice you can give me still?

Maybe someone can recommend another PCT. The one you ran does not seem sufficient for Anadrol, Test, and Deca. Geez bro that's crazy at 23. If not you'll just have to let your body recover. Could be a long slow process. I wouldn't touch anything hormonal or suppressive for a long time. At least a year.

Thank you, I'll probably try a second PCT. If you were to recommend one would you reccommend clomid and nolvadex at normal PCT dosages? Do you think I should take aromasin along with that?
Yeah, I plan not to take anything else for a while I want to make sure my hormones recover properly.

I'll let someone else advise you on that. I'm on TRT and it's not an area I will advise on. Someone will help you out. Just hang in there for a while because it's Sunday.

Need more information in order to help. What were your lh and fsh levels. These determine whether or not your testes kicked in and are trying to start back up. Prolactin since you were taking deca might be good to get checked. Estrogen to see if you had any rebound. Too young to fuck yourself up bud, but now you know. Hopefully you can get it turned around.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

i cant advise anything until i see a full blood panel that tests everything... there's a lot of key factors to see there... i need to see things on paper to know what to recommend...

Unfortunately trt is in most guys futures at some point that decide to use anabolics. And that is something you have to think about before taking the dive. Yea you can pct after cycles but at some point your just not going to recover fully

Top Bottom