napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clenbuterol and Women

Jmuscle

Hi, all.

My wife wants to run clen, but after doing more digging I'm a little skeptical. I've read a few nasty stories, but also a lot of women talking about how they love it. Her and I have both used albuterol no problems in the past when getting ready for a show, but who I currently order from only has clen. Any gals/guys out there have advice on whether or not it's safe for her to use?

Thanks!

Never been a fan of clen. Majority here feel the same way. There are far better alternatives nowawdays. Gw and Sr for example is a very effective combo. Have you guys ever given Sarms a shot? They can be run longer, no sides, and great results.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hi, all.

My wife wants to run clen, but after doing more digging I'm a little skeptical. I've read a few nasty stories, but also a lot of women talking about how they love it. Her and I have both used albuterol no problems in the past when getting ready for a show, but who I currently order from only has clen. Any gals/guys out there have advice on whether or not it's safe for her to use?

Thanks!

I would recommend staying far away from clen. It has nasty side effects and is terrible for your heart and overall health.

If she is looking to drop some bodyfat, she should look into doing Sarms, which are extremely effective in that regard. GW helps your body burn its own fat for fuel. SR9009 boosts your metabolism to unprecedented levels, and s4 will really help speed up the fat burning process as well. She will also see a significant increase in cardiovascular endurance like she's never seen before.

Here is the protocol

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks all. I'll go ahead and look into the sarms route. Last thing I'd want is her having issues with this.

Thanks all. I'll go ahead and look into the sarms route. Last thing I'd want is her having issues with this.

very wise choice... i will expound a bit on what everyone else has already told you... clen is extremely dangerous, short and long term... it can cause an ABUNDANCE of problems... not to mention, it really offers no other benefit and its not sustainable... you cannot run it over and over and especially not long term, (unless you want to kill yourself) which would defeat the entire purpose here, right? Its a very dirty drug to say the least... you and your wife both should take look at my sarms articles starting here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

here's a very strong cutting cycle for your wife bro and perhaps you should run one with her... let me know and i'll set you up with one as well...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Echo what's been said, there are better routes to get where you want to go.

Top Bottom