napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT help

pappdmis

Hi Dylan,

I am a huge fan of your youtube page you always put out great information thats hard to find anywhere else...I have a question on my PCT heres my cycle..

Test e 300mg a week for 8 weeks

Test e 200mg a week
Tren ace 100mg every other day
Exemestane 12.5 every other day im sensitive to estro
That was all ran for 10 weeks

Then i kept everything the same but i dropped the tren and added winny at 30mgs a day..this continued for another 8 weeks which ended yesterday. This was all ran together for a total of 26 weeks

This has been the longest i have been on and i need your help to get me to recover as i want to go back to natural for a while and take a break...I am 28 years old 6'2 225 10% bodyfat.

Can you give me a proper PCT plan and i also need a place to buy all this online. Is sarmsx research chems good quality?

If you can help me i would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time

Hi Dylan,

I am a huge fan of your youtube page you always put out great information thats hard to find anywhere else...I have a question on my PCT heres my cycle..

Test e 200mg a week

Then i kept everything the same but i dropped the tren and added winny at 30mgs a day..this continued for another 8 weeks which ended yesterday. This was all ran together for a total of 26 weeks

This has been the longest i have been on and i need your help to get me to recover as i want to go back to natural for a while and take a break...I am 28 years old 6'2 225 10% bodyfat.

Can you give me a proper PCT plan and i also need a place to buy all this online. Is sarmsx research chems good quality?

damn bro, thats an extremely long cycle... you should not have ran that so long... not at all... your going to need a minimum of an 8 week pct... you need to buy 2 of the platinum pct's at sarmsx... yes, sarmsx is the very best quality you can find... here's the link to the stack you need... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan,

Test e 200mg a week

That's a long time to be on man. Pretty reckless to be honest. Gains stall out 8-10 weeks into a cycle so it's really a waste of time, health, and gear.

Run the pct stack that Dylan posted for you. That's your best chance at a full recovery

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Definitely run the PCT Dylan laid out. Recover is going to take a while. In the future cut it way shorter because now you're waiting a VERY long time to start your next cycle.

Time on+PCT= time off

Ya pretty stupid on my part to stay on as long as i did..my norm is 12 weeks and out but got ahold of some good shit and couldn't resist...most deff ill run the 8 week pct and take a shitload of time off...just going to maintain my body as is keep myself around 10% bf...thanks alot for the comments guys the help is appreciated

Hey are the 0's in the first week of the nolva and the last week of the clomid typos or is that what you intented...
clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day
Quick reply to this message Reply

Also whats the best time during the day to take nolva, clomid and so on...or does it really matter...ive always just taken them first thing in the morning. As for the exemestane i always like it 45 min before a workout..whats the timing on the others if any

Also whats the best time during the day to take nolva, clomid and so on...or does it really matter...ive always just taken them first thing in the morning. As for the exemestane i always like it 45 min before a workout..whats the timing on the others if any

Lil bro, don't do this kind of shit to yourself anymore. Whats worse is that you knew better.The timing on your pct of clomid and nolva and aromasin does not make any difference.As for the typo I am not sure but I would say to do one month of clomid at 50mg/day then 1 more month of clomid at 25mg/day.
You will also be doing the nolva for two months, so some go with 40mgs for the first three weeks and some go with 40mgs for the first four weeks, and the remainder of the two months is 20mg. This type of pct is for severe situations when it goes for 2 months, so my guess is you will do at east three doses of 40mg on the nolva.
So get started on the 50mgs of clomid and 40mgs of nolva. If Dylan comes back to post he may change what I told you, but at least you will be started..

The half life on all of them is very long so it really doesn't matter when you take them.

Do what's most convenient for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom