napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Differences between physiques and bodybuilders in terms of workout routines, cycle

loomkh9

Hello Mr. Gemelli;
First of all I want to thank you for your awesome videos on your YouTube channel that help a lot of people understand different topics...
I have a question that its may be simple but I found fair information about it and so it was always like a mystery to me cause I didn't find a proper, complete and the most important feature ""Reliable"" answer to it So I decided to ask you about it...
My Question:
What are the differences between physique and bodybuilders in terms of workout routines, Steroid cycles and stacks (AAS cycles are the most mysterious part in my head 😁) and also diet?
Thank you for your valuable information.

very simple.. .it all comes down to the specific goal they have... your question is way too broad and WAY too subjective... diet especially... that all comes down to goals a person has as well as what they know about THEIR body and how it reacts to different compounds...

Thanks a lot for your response. really appreciate it..
As a matter of fact I heard from some guys in the gym that they said if you want to have a physique body don't run test, your body will never looks like a fitness model, your waist will become thick and your body grow in bodybuilding style!!...others said fitness models have 365 days of a year good body shape but bodybuilders have that for only on competition day so don't use roids!!!... and other things like you should run tren to achieve physique bodies... some says you should use roids that gives you lean muscle mass like Anadrol or Anavar in short cycles but more frequent to reach that body... and and and many more things that I think you have heard from these people too... Whats your opinion on these?

Last edited:
Finding roided bodybuilders who believe more is better in the gym is pretty easy. Muscles twice the size of mine but lifting 2/3 of the weight and reps.

i dont have any opinion man.. .its all subjective on the person.. all i can say is there is a lot of idiotic statements out there that dont surprise me.. my opinion is its all trial and error however there is a lot of wreckless shit going on as well...

Thanks a lot for your response. really appreciate it..
As a matter of fact I heard from some guys in the gym that they said if you want to have a physique body don't run test, your body will never looks like a fitness model, your waist will become thick and your body grow in bodybuilding style!!...others said fitness models have 365 days of a year good body shape but bodybuilders have that for only on competition day so don't use roids!!!... and other things like you should run tren to achieve physique bodies... some says you should use roids that gives you lean muscle mass like Anadrol or Anavar in short cycles but more frequent to reach that body... and and and many more things that I think you have heard from these people too... Whats your opinion on these?
Damn that's a lot of misinformation. Drugs arent much different between competitors. Test makes your waist big? What kind of nonsense is that? The difference is how they train and diet. That's pretty much it.

Top Bottom