napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ESARMS now LIVE! Contact me for coupon code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As the title says, ESARMS is now live and taking orders!

I have the only 20% off coupon code as well... contact me to get it!!

The banner is up all over the site but here is the link as well...

https://www.esarms.com/

This is huge!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Is it just me or do all they sell is their own stacks? I can’t figure out how to purchase solo items. There’s no option other than stacks.

Is it just me or do all they sell is their own stacks? I can’t figure out how to purchase solo items. There’s no option other than stacks.

“singles” option in menu.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

look at the menu man

Dylan I did look at the menu. I’m not trying to come off as a fucking idiot. I looked high and low on that site and all they have is pre made stacks. In the options menu, yes it does say singles, however when you click on it it gives 6 options which are pre made stacks. So my question was simple in the manner of.......if wanted to just buy Lgd 4033 I can’t find that option. Or if I just wanted to buy the banned nutrition fat burner there is no option for purchasing items on their own.

The singles options are still stacks - a single bottle of BN product, and a single sarm product. Will there be a way to purchase sarms only?

Thanks.

Exactly what I got also but the other members are making it seem as if I’m missing something. If I am I’d just like to know so I can check their stuff out with

The singles options are still stacks - a single bottle of BN product, and a single sarm product. Will there be a way to purchase sarms only?

Thanks.
right, thats how they come... you are basically getting the liquids free based on the cost of the bn products

Dylan I did look at the menu. I’m not trying to come off as a fucking idiot. I looked high and low on that site and all they have is pre made stacks. In the options menu, yes it does say singles, however when you click on it it gives 6 options which are pre made stacks. So my question was simple in the manner of.......if wanted to just buy Lgd 4033 I can’t find that option. Or if I just wanted to buy the banned nutrition fat burner there is no option for purchasing items on their own.
i dont need your to be a prick about it man... if you have a question in that regard, email them and ask them... i dont know the answer... i dont own the company nor run it... they have a contact us page to use and you can email them and ask them any question you have... you are basically getting one free... if you go to the banned nutrition site you can see that they are 150 each a bottle so you are getting the liquid free with it.. https://www.esarms.com/help/

the stacks are built out for a reason... using the m1 mk the entire cycle should alleviate the need to use clomid during pct with them.. thats the entire reasoning behind doing it this way.. cardazol also helps to clean receptors so you could potentially run them longer... thats the entire point and basis of the stacks being built

i dont need your to be a prick about it man... if you have a question in that regard, email them and ask them... i dont know the answer... i dont own the company nor run it... they have a contact us page to use and you can email them and ask them any question you have... you are basically getting one free... if you go to the banned nutrition site you can see that they are 150 each a bottle so you are getting the liquid free with it.. https://www.esarms.com/help/

I guess I have a hard time wording forum responses without coming off as an asshole. Wasn’t my intent sorry if I came off as one. The way you stated it sounded as if I lazily overlooked the option and was just trying to figure out if I was lost somewhere. Thanks for clarifying and all you do for us. I appreciate all your help and will try to not sound so unappreciative in the future.

I guess I have a hard time wording forum responses without coming off as an asshole. Wasn’t my intent sorry if I came off as one. The way you stated it sounded as if I lazily overlooked the option and was just trying to figure out if I was lost somewhere. Thanks for clarifying and all you do for us. I appreciate all your help and will try to not sound so unappreciative in the future.

Thats what i hate sometimes about this because u cant hear a persons voice and know how they come across. Its cool bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don’t stress it bro!!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom