napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Yk11 , s23

Slyder

I had some crazy thoughts. Figured it wouldn?t hurt to ask about.
In layman?s terms.
My thought is. Seems like running these two together be great.
S23 seems to be good for strength, pumps, blood flow and building muscle.
YK11 is good for removing myostatin with restricts growth. Meaning to reduces the ceiling of growth. Allowing them to grow more than normal.
Am I completely off base here??
Again this is just a thought. I figure those with more knowledge of these compounds could straighten me out.
I always looking for different angle of discussion. That?s how we learn, is by asking questions!!

no you are not off base at all.. its a dream combo... im running them each solo first... as you know im using yk11 now... next i will go to s23 and after that im going to stack them both... i just want to try them each on their own first because these two are strong enough as it is but stacking them together would be extremely strong and should have was very very nice results

Dylan
I know you are doing 30 of YK11.
I started low at 10. Wanted to make sure I was good. So far all is fine after the first four weeks. I am know going to go up to 20 for the last 8 weeks.
It sounded like these two would pair nicely.
I look forward to hearing your final results of both individual. Of course I wonder the side effects when run together. Seems as if suppression might be the only BIG draw back. I?m on TRT so I might be alright with them.
I am glad several of us are running these and finally getting some much needed feed back on them

you being on trt would alleviate that concern, yes brother...

yeah, its great when we have a group of us all running them to get a feel on how each person is responding... its extremely helpful

I stopped my stack that had YK11 in it about 5 weeks into a 12 week cycle.
I decided I was not able to give the cycle what it deserved since my gym shut down. I am a realist. I refuse not not waste the money or quality product.
You have to put in the hard work. The products won?t do it for you.
With that said I am planning to run a cycle as soon as gyms open. So I am getting prepared now.
I have decided I want to run YK 11 and s23 together.
I ran YK11 at 10mg daily then switched to 20mg the last week. I felt fine and did not feel any issues at that dose.
Question: what doses can I run theses together for best results??

I am still working out but it?s more cardio than normal. I am calling a maintenance workout.

Thank you sir
Wish I had taken advantage of the Easter sale! Is all good I will start on my figuring out my order now.

From our friends at Sarms 4 sale.
YK11 come 10mg and S23 come 20mg.
So it?s a not the YK that I need to double the dose.
I know YK is a split daily dosing.
What about S23?

The half-life of S-23 is roughly 12 hours so I would split it. It might be convenient anyways since you can just split both and dose together.

Top Bottom