napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad/Mk/Osta PCT

powderavars

Hi Dylan,

1st off i'd just like to thank you for taking the time to post all of your informative videos.

Ill be coming off of an 8 week Sarm triple stack cycle consisting of Rad 140, MK 677 and Osterine, all of which are in liquid form.
Initially i was planning on starting and completing all 3 at the same time but due to a traveling mishap i ended up compromising 1/2 of the Osterine bottle. When i returned from my travels i purchased another bottle of Osterine to make sure i wouldn't fall short.
Now i find myself completing the Rad and Mk at the same time but still have about 2 weeks worth of Osta left over.

My plan was to start a 4 week Clomid PCT (50,25,25,25) after i had finished all 3 together.I was wondering if i could finish the 2 weeks of Osta by itself before starting the PCT but my concern is knowing Rad is slightly suppressive would it be a good idea to stop the Rad and Mk together, continue the last two weeks of Osta alone and then take the PCT? Or can i run a lower dose of of Clomid for the 2 last weeks that ill only be running Osta?(ex 25mg instead of 50mg)

Please let me know what you would recommend .

Notes:mid cycle blood work confirms aprox 50% test supression. Also i do not take any other supplements at the moment.Im 34yrs old.

Thank you in advance

it would have been best if you had taken the RAD to 12 weeks and continue the mk 677 to at least 6 months to get the most out of your cycle ... but yes you can finish your ostarine and pct after but you got haven't gotten everything RAD has to offer and your 8 weeks run of mk 677 was almost pointless..

your cycle should have looked like this:

1-12 RAD 140 20 mg/day
1-12 Ostarine 25 mg/day
1-24+ mk 677 (you run it throughout your mini PCT and continue it even after it's over cuz it's not supressive)
9-12 DGA post CT (a test booster to have a smoother transaction into mini PCT and keep more of your gains)

13-16 mini pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25 or Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
GW 20 mg/day (to keep cortisol levels at check while you recover your natty test)

Hi Dylan,

1st off i'd just like to thank you for taking the time to post all of your informative videos.

Ill be coming off of an 8 week Sarm triple stack cycle consisting of Rad 140, MK 677 and Osterine, all of which are in liquid form.
Initially i was planning on starting and completing all 3 at the same time but due to a traveling mishap i ended up compromising 1/2 of the Osterine bottle. When i returned from my travels i purchased another bottle of Osterine to make sure i wouldn't fall short.
Now i find myself completing the Rad and Mk at the same time but still have about 2 weeks worth of Osta left over.

My plan was to start a 4 week Clomid PCT (50,25,25,25) after i had finished all 3 together.I was wondering if i could finish the 2 weeks of Osta by itself before starting the PCT but my concern is knowing Rad is slightly suppressive would it be a good idea to stop the Rad and Mk together, continue the last two weeks of Osta alone and then take the PCT? Or can i run a lower dose of of Clomid for the 2 last weeks that ill only be running Osta?(ex 25mg instead of 50mg)

Please let me know what you would recommend .

Notes:mid cycle blood work confirms aprox 50% test supression. Also i do not take any other supplements at the moment.Im 34yrs old.

Thank you in advance
stop the rad and mk, yes...50% test suppression indicates you were not taking real sarms and you also need a full pct, not a mini pct...

Top Bottom