napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sustanon 250

lisavert

Hello,

I'm 21 years old, my weight is 89kg, I train for like 4 months now. But I have much bodyfat, like 18%, i want to burn my fat and get sharper. I would like to use 1mg susthanon 250 a week. What do you think?

Wtf!!! Really...train for LIKE 4 YEARS get your diet in check and you will burn much fat. Read what you just posted!! Don't wanna be a dick but you need to research and study about AAS. Just reading your post tells me you have no idea what your doing. So with that being said take some time to train ,diet and study if your hell bent on using gear at your age. 1mg of sustanon 250!! Just think about that statement for a second. Good luck and please stay away from any type of AAS

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hello,

I'm 21 years old, my weight is 89kg, I train for like 4 months now. But I have much bodyfat, like 18%, i want to burn my fat and get sharper. I would like to use 1mg susthanon 250 a week. What do you think?

You are too young and too inexperienced for steroids bro. And steroids are not fat burners. You've got to work on your diet

a whopping four months??? do you realize you need to train for years and years before you even consider or discuss steroids? i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way...

Allright i'll guess i'll do a diet, but am I supposed to do cardio or what?

Thanks for the support !

Allright i'll guess i'll do a diet, but am I supposed to do cardio or what?

Thanks for the support !

What do you mean you guess you'll do a diet? What did you think steroids were going to do? They are not fat burners. You are way too young to use anythng and you need your diet Locked in no matter what you use.

Cardio can help burn fat too bro. You sound lazy and like you don't want to put in work, and you want something to do the work for you. It doesn't work that way. You barely even have any time in the gym!

Top Bottom