napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanon 250

meekeen

I'm 37. 5'8, 190. Not sure of body fat. Maybe 18%. I'll start when I have a six pack and no back fat just in case, but I'm asking if one 10ml bottle of sust 250 will be ok for first cycle. So it would be 250 every seven days for 10 weeks, I suppose. My guy also gave me like 100 50mg pills of dbol. I was going to kickstart with 25 ED for four weeks but this sust threw me off. So I was just going to run the test. I have liquid aro, nol, and clo coming. But my question is, is 250 of sust for 10 weeks a good idea? My guy told me to run the dbol right along with it the whole time, but that's insane. So I want your advise

I'm 37. 5'8, 190. Not sure of body fat. Maybe 18%. I'll start when I have a six pack and no back fat just in case, but I'm asking if one 10ml bottle of sust 250 will be ok for first cycle. So it would be 250 every seven days for 10 weeks, I suppose. My guy also gave me like 100 50mg pills of dbol. I was going to kickstart with 25 ED for four weeks but this sust threw me off. So I was just going to run the test. I have liquid aro, nol, and clo coming. But my question is, is 250 of sust for 10 weeks a good idea? My guy told me to run the dbol right along with it the whole time, but that's insane. So I want your advise

Well honestly I'd have a mother bottle of test to run your cycle properly. 10 weeks isnt long enough, and I'd run 300-350mg for your first cycle. You will also need Aromasin on cycle for estrogen control.

You definitely need to get that bodyfat down before starting too

You didn't list pct afterwards, but it is extremely important to have that fully covered. Your pct should be this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Lol.....I won't start until I have a six pack
Ummmm....the checks in the mail
I won't xxx in your mouth

hey bro... your body fat is definitely too high and you really need to run sustanon 12 weeks.. 10 weeks would be the absolute minimum... i would not run any steroid cycle until you are closer to 12-13% if you really want to get what you should out of it... thats up to you but i certainly could not recommend running a cycle when you are not in good condition and wasting time when you could have gotten a lot more out of it simply doing it properly... you should consider a sarms stack first and you will absolutely get to where you need to be as long as your diet and training are on point... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators let me know and im happy to help you set up a stack...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom