napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cut down

teemeyou2

Hello. How do I gain weight without putting fat on. My bulk was successful as fuck! I gained 80 pounds in 2 months. Went from 110 to 180 my waist got to 35 inches. Now I cut down to 165 now my waist is 30 inches. I'm stuck at this weight to being lean. But how do I get to 180 while maintaining a 30 inch waist?? Please get back to me thank you

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? cycle experience? its pretty hard to recommend or help you when i know nothing about you pertaining to these IMPERATIVE facts

Bro, do you know how complicated a question that is? There's no cookie cutter answer.

Hello. How do I gain weight without putting fat on. My bulk was successful as fuck! I gained 80 pounds in 2 months. Went from 110 to 180 my waist got to 35 inches. Now I cut down to 165 now my waist is 30 inches. I'm stuck at this weight to being lean. But how do I get to 180 while maintaining a 30 inch waist?? Please get back to me thank you

You gained 80 lbs in 2 months? Well being that you started at 110lbs I could see that. Everything about this post makes no sense though. I don't get it. It seems to me like you are impatient as fuck, and trying to do everything in a short time span and it doesn't work like that. Your diet has to be all over the place and a huge mess based on your beginning stats and the fact you gained more weight in 2 months than you should in a year or even much longer.

What does your diet look like? Do you track and weight everything? What is your macros? This is where you need to start

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

110 to 180 = 70lbs Bros ......... Me thinks that 70 lbs is still pretty much impossible to do.. 40 maybe but 70... not sure

Last edited:
if you gained that much weight in two months then you would be a reck right now in terms of the strain on your body internally... im sorry but thats a major stretch man... your ligaments, bones and joints would be so fucked up right now bro

Top Bottom