napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Affirmation To Keep You Motivated

you?re already in pain, get a reward from it.

reward+pain

or pain+no reward

i just dont give up man... its a jordan/mamba mentality... i am a highly self intrinsic motivated individual... on my tough days, which we all have, i just think about why im even doing it and what the repercussion is if i dont do it, which is i dont get what i want... thats all i need to motivate me

I'll use this as an example for motivation in fitness AND in life in general.

I'm not ALWAYS in the best shape and I don't have to prove anything to anyone except myself. I have other goals in life besides being in shape 24/7. If I'm not in my best shape it's because I'm accomplishing other goals that are more important to me.

I know that when I put my mind to it I can be at my best shape again within 6 months. The key is don't stress about it. I don't make myself do ANYTHING unless I'm ready I put myself into it 100%.

It's kind of like sending someone to drug rehab that doesn't want to get clean. They will get clean whenever they want to.

My point is you'll know when you're ready to put forth the effort. I achieve goals when I WANT TO not when I HAVE TO. Life is just more enjoyable and goals a easier to accomplish.

The only time I man up even when I'm not feeling it is when I has to do with my kids. A man that takes care of his children is a REAL MAN.

I'll use this as an example for motivation in fitness AND in life in general.

I'm not ALWAYS in the best shape and I don't have to prove anything to anyone except myself. I have other goals in life besides being in shape 24/7. If I'm not in my best shape it's because I'm accomplishing other goals that are more important to me.

I know that when I put my mind to it I can be at my best shape again within 6 months. The key is don't stress about it. I don't make myself do ANYTHING unless I'm ready I put myself into it 100%.

It's kind of like sending someone to drug rehab that doesn't want to get clean. They will get clean whenever they want to.

My point is you'll know when you're ready to put forth the effort. I achieve goals when I WANT TO not when I HAVE TO. Life is just more enjoyable and goals a easier to accomplish.

The only time I man up even when I'm not feeling it is when I has to do with my kids. A man that takes care of his children is a REAL MAN.
really well said bro

Sincerity is my favorite human trait.

I think it is the foundation of all the best in life including consistency, honesty, sensuality, (trying to think of one that doesn't end in "y") anyway, you get the idea.

I think we have the opportunity to manifest and strengthen all these qualities through our physique development. It always starts out as disciplined drive - goal focused, driving focus. But over the course of time it can become passionate drive - this energy draws you towards your goals and dreams.

This latter approach can be nurtured through being mindful in all things. And you know I'm going to say something here about meditation, so I just did.

Just getting started...

Hi all. Thanks for all your response. The very classic no pain no gain motto would be one of my favorite. It's like everything in life is hard. It's hard to go to the gym and keep up, all the same, it is hard to be fat and unhealthy, so choose your kind of hard. I also like the Jordan/mamba mentality. And that's why they are Jordan and mamba.

Absolutely! Music is almost a cure for everything. It's used as therapy in some cases. Has anyone heard of this or may have experienced this? How was it?

I am becoming closer to my true self every day. Every challenge, loss, and success brings me closer to that goal.

Top Bottom