napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Great content

terobone

1. I really enjoy your videos. I have been doing ALOT of research into this area...and then I did even more. D+RR are one of the few that even takes the time to bring up women (which I am). So thank you for including us.
2. Once my order comes in going to start the triple stack commonly reccommended. Taurine-liquid 100mg then increase gradually to 300mg
I also take magnesium 300mg on
I take a rx water pill (furosemide). I also take a rx potassium 1500meq. If I add my food I'm around 4100. If this looks like a plausible plan in your personal (but non-medical background) make recommendations as you see fit, what to take on my GW-50156 break? Can that break be 2 weeks?
My goal is body composition upgrade. I have a high btw. But when I cut I lose a lot of muscle, last time it was 13lbs of muscle. I'm a SHW powerlifter. Drop fat and add muscle or at least not lose any muscle and weight not go up. I lift big and heavy 4 days a week. I can cardio which is boxing (real boxing not that gym bunny stuff)
Look like a bodybuilder, lift like a powerlifter, fight like a boxer. When the 12wks are done what can I ride next? Wait 4weeks cold then start again?
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Hope this is enough detail

Last edited:
you should definitely NOT be using a water pill whatsoever... you can use a natural diuretic like dandelion root but lasix is not something i ever recommend... you need 4 weeks off after each sarms stack and can then start again... you need to give your body time off of things no matter what you run...

Yes be very careful with Lasix. When you see pro bodybuilders passing out on stage this is usually the culprit.

Dude.... the pros don't even use Lasix. Do not put that crap in your body.

The lasix and potassium are prescribed. I have a history of HTN. but I can try them without since the HTN is under control with the health change . So what is the clitoral enlargement I have seen in other post? Or swelling? Is this permenant? I believe its from the mk 2866. Also I have seen some women have added lgd 4033? How would this change my results.

I tried a 1/2 pill of dyazide last year. Worst experience ever. Not even sure if it was legit dyazide but cramped like a mofo and had the worst stomach ache ever on it. Probs oral tren or something. Be careful dude. Watch your potassium levels for sure, lasix can be quite dangerous. Not worth it if you ask me

I tried a 1/2 pill of dyazide last year. Worst experience ever. Not even sure if it was legit dyazide but cramped like a mofo and had the worst stomach ache ever on it. Probs oral tren or something. Be careful dude. Watch your potassium levels for sure, lasix can be quite dangerous. Not worth it if you ask me

Thanks for posting this. This is exactly why you don't take things unless you're under supervision of a professional.

The lasix and potassium are prescribed. I have a history of HTN. but I can try them without since the HTN is under control with the health change . So what is the clitoral enlargement I have seen in other post? Or swelling? Is this permenant? I believe its from the mk 2866. Also I have seen some women have added lgd 4033? How would this change my results.
mk2866 can possibly cause an enlargement of the clitoris and could throw off your menstrual cycle... its not a guarantee but its possible and thats why you should start it at half the dose and ease into it... lgd is used for bulking and will add size and strength

I'm hoping to see the good results with this cycle. If all is well after my 4 maybe even 6 week break. What if I went for GW/S4/LGD or LGD over S4 and only run one or the other with GW for size and strength. Sam my doses. I dont need to be shredded to the bone. I like having curves. But, muscle have nice curves and strength is always a plus with powerlifters.

you could go that route as well... its up to you on your comfort level... i like the stack of gw, s4 and lgd

I'm hoping to see the good results with this cycle. If all is well after my 4 maybe even 6 week break. What if I went for GW/S4/LGD or LGD over S4 and only run one or the other with GW for size and strength. Sam my doses. I dont need to be shredded to the bone. I like having curves. But, muscle have nice curves and strength is always a plus with powerlifters.

Ultimately what is your goal of those three things bossman? Powerlifter, bodybuilder, or boxer? That will determine how to run anything, how to diet, how to train, Etc....

I want to be a better performing powerlifter. In order to get to elite status my numbers have to come up. I also like to to lean out for my own personal goal. If I can ride the line between HW/SHW I'd be able to also get back in the ring. My problem is I change to a healthier lifestyle with excercise when I became a boxer. So when I cut weight I cut like a boxer would, which is bare bone carb intake 30 or less. As a powerlifter, I perform better with higher carbs 75 or more. The bodybuilding is just vanity...strong is the new sexy. I'll take every advantage available. Most powerlifters I know arent natural. So I'm already at the disadvantage in comps.

I want to be a better performing powerlifter. In order to get to elite status my numbers have to come up. I also like to to lean out for my own personal goal. If I can ride the line between HW/SHW I'd be able to also get back in the ring. My problem is I change to a healthier lifestyle with excercise when I became a boxer. So when I cut weight I cut like a boxer would, which is bare bone carb intake 30 or less. As a powerlifter, I perform better with higher carbs 75 or more. The bodybuilding is just vanity...strong is the new sexy. I'll take every advantage available. Most powerlifters I know arent natural. So I'm already at the disadvantage in comps.

You got to pick one and roll with it.

Hey fellas, thanks for your help this far. I'm choosing bada$$ powerlifter to answer a previous question. Looked through the feeds and didn't find a reference to my question. I watched a lot of videos and read articles and one of them Dylan mentions to keep your carb intake moderate. Didn't say why, and couldn't find which video it was mentioned in.
So didn't want to assume something was ok (like my furosemide) and learn the hard way. PSMF (protien sparing modified fast) discussed by Lyle McDonald in great length. Your protien intake is decent but your carbs and fat are cut to the bone. I have run this before but not for long periods do to low energy and to scared of losing muscle. I have used short term fasting many times in my diets. This round of training has a lot of rehab focus, I wont be lifting heavy as often. My heavy lifting will be on or right after refeeds. I'm doing the triple stack for cutting. GW/MK2866/S4 any concerns from past persons mentioned about running this stack on a very restricted diet.

Top Bottom