napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low total T

Mike905

Hey guys just looking for some advice here. I finished a cycle of test e , EQ and mast E around 3.5 months ago and completed a pct of nolva, clomid, GW and MK plus I used HCG the 4 weeks leading up to my PCT. I had bloods done yesterday after not being on anything for almost 2 months and my total T came back at 3.4nmol and the normal range is between 7.6nmol and 34nmol. This is very cloncerning for me as I am only 28 years old. It was a 15 week cycle of test e 500mg/week, EQ 600mg/week and mast E 400mg/week. Sex drive is low and ovb my test E was confirmed low. Estradiol Is in check as well as fsh and LH are both normal

when you run a cycle this length, the recovery time is always longer... how long did you run your pct and are you sure you had quality pct products? do you have pre cycle bloodwork to compare to?

My pct was 6 weeks like suggested. Yes I beleave they were of good quality as they were the same lab as my entire cycle. I do have bloods from the end of my last cycle I always do bloods about 3 months after each cycle and last time at this point my total T was 14nmol and this time it's 3.6nmol so signicantly lower. I'm thinking maybe tying some natural solutions like tribulus... or any other ideas you or other members have.

Okay thanks for that product advice. Should I use that in conjunction with Tribulus or will it be fine just using that product in its own ?

Okay thanks man I will give that product a try. Thanks again for the advice. I just hope I did not permantly suppress my natural test at 28.

Top Bottom