napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How do you take SR?

Buff187

When taking sr9009 how high do I fill the dropper to .25ML? And take that five times a day? And that should last me a month correct?

If you ordered from sarmsx, it the dropper should be marked..mine was at least...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When taking sr9009 how high do I fill the dropper to .25ML? And take that five times a day? And that should last me a month correct?

this is assuming you got it from sarms x...

it should be 20 MG/ML but you need to run 30 MG per day, so one bottle will last you about 20 days...

its dosed 5 mg every 2-3 hours... so at 5 mg each dose, yes, .25ML each dose...

I was wondering if I could get GW 20 pack and get 1/2 GW and the other half S4. And if possible use a promo code. Sorry on budget right now. Let me know if you can work with that. thx!

I was wondering if I could get GW 20 pack and get 1/2 GW and the other half S4. And if possible use a promo code. Sorry on budget right now. Let me know if you can work with that. thx!
bro, you need to email sarmsx and ask them... your acting like i own the company or something... i cant do anything on that at all... you can tell them i sent you and maybe that will help... [email protected]

Hit up SARMSX... their customer service is solid for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom