osgear

IWGF bulk

Biglexi

bf9948641eb426cb57481669f7c92da3.jpg
bc8ecdf7e28eac3f40117f7ee4812a01.jpg
e014a55e35a079164614cf12d77f65ee.jpg
9475ed1549ab1427e82c516a07155a49.jpg

What is up boys and girls!!!
It's time to hit it hard again. After successful ready period for the body it's time to grow. In the recovery period i dropped the weight down to 274 which was about 10 pounds. Strength stayed up surprisingly which was great. I just ran my trt dose of prop 100 mg three times a week. Of course I ran what i got from IWGF. Now we have all the diet figured out. Actually I never got off the diet. I'm on it all the time. Can imagine doing anything different. But anyway increasing the doses of test and switching to test e and adding deca. Unfortunately IWGF was low on it so we r running NPP for now and then we switch over to deca when it gets in. That's it. Continue with gh on training days only. Already went up to 285 in the past 3 weeks and getting stronger and stronger. I didn't get that fat off season. Actually coach is very happy with the amount of fat tissue at this time. Worst part of it is eating. I don't do dirty bulls all clean food it's just so much of it. Let's see if I can get to 300!!!! Wow!!! That would be something !!! Mrs Lexi is recovering very nicely after placing top 6 in her first national show. Great stuff great gear from IWGF and can't wait what the future holds. IWGF thank u so much for all the services you provide. Great dude!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You look incredible, my guy! IWGF is a kickass dude, his professionalism and kindness is second to none. I'll be following you & rooting for you to reach your goals [emoji123]

How many calories are you taking in? That must be a god awful amount of sweet potatoes lol...

Looking great by the way, it's fun watching you and the ladies progress and competitions.

Lol!!! Thanks bud!!!! I really don't want to know how many calories I eat but let's put it this way 7 oz of meat and 9 oz of potatoes x6!!! Day after day after day!!! Figure it out and let me know!!! But thank u for ur kind words. We really appreciate it bud!! Great group of dudes here

You look incredible, my guy! IWGF is a kickass dude, his professionalism and kindness is second to none. I'll be following you & rooting for you to reach your goals [emoji123]

I second that man!!! IWGF has always been a stand up guy ever since he joined here coming up on two years now!!! He went above and beyond for me when I needed something. Great friend and very reliable source. That's for sure

Thanks for those kind words big Lexi. You've always been good to me. I get excited as you move closer to your event. You go from huge to fucking ripped and huge. This guy shreds like we all want to. Discipline at its finest. Keep it up my friend.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Looking great and can't wait to see your progress. I was somewhat disturbed by your pants around your ankles..... now I kinda like it.

Well if its chicken breast and regular white potato your around 3200 calories or so.
If its any kind of beef or a higher caloric type of potato your pushing higher. That's actually a lot less than I expected. I eat about 3200 a day right now but its a lot more than clean meat and potato!

Do you eat anything else or is it very strictly just those 6 meals or meat and potato?

U r good!!! Yes there is breakfast of 2 cups of eggs and 3 whole eggs. And u will be missing about 800 cal coming from fats like avocado almond butter olive oil stuff like that. All in all it really is shit load of food. It really it. At that weight is getting very hard to move around. I get winded very easily. Stomach feels very full all the time. That is my worst part of the whole thing. I really don't enjoy eating. At all!!

Guys thank you for all ur kind words. I really do!!! It helps to stay focused. You really can't get wrong with IWGF supplements very much legit and potent. Consistency and patience are the key to everything. What I have learned in the past couple of years that we really don't need such high doses that most people advocate we really don't. As I stated many times before I made the best and the biggest progress on totally minimal doses. Of course I wanted to push them but good thing was I listened to my coach. He kept telling me to trust the process and sure enough same if not bigger progress then 3-4 times higher doses that I did before. No sides what so ever. Can't wait how far we can take this

56f9d5e5f27e6d0c98b183d32ce38d0e.jpg
4c9b03d973709c984f364ad049834cca.jpg
ff6e945c68191b8628162f269eda11f2.jpg

Ok boys and girls quick update regarding the bulk we r running right now. It's been 4 weeks now all the supplements should be fully on board now. Just running cyp and deca at this point all from IWGF. At this point up to 282-285 depending on the day. Coach very happy with the progress. As a matter of fact I actually got a little bigger and got leaner at the same time. Of course holding some water but improved size of the shoulders and legs which was the main goal!!! Diet is on point actually increased carbs intake by a little bit. So at this point we just need time. Can wait to continue with the current plan and see how far we can take it. Again many thanks to IWGF for great supplements that are always on point. No worries there for us. Let's get it guys !!

Nice big Lex. Always showing love to us. You look great. I love keeping up with your progress photos and posts. Keep it up.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Nice big Lex. Always showing love to us. You look great. I love keeping up with your progress photos and posts. Keep it up.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Thank you bud!!! Of course at least I can do to let people know that u carry great line of supplements. I've been a customer for over two years now and you never stirred me wrong and everything has always been on point!!! Always.

How's the wife looking these days big Lexi?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hey man!!! She is doing well. Right now letting her body recover from all the prep so off of everything for another 4 weeks and then we r starting a bulk with her. She decided to switch divisions so going from figure to woman's physique. I can't wait to see her put more and more mass on. She has great built for it. Figure was a stretch for her but she wanted to answer that. Another month and she is full game

Top Bottom