napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bitcoin & DarkNetMarkets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesT

I'll lead by saying that this post is more just to 'potentially' bring more awareness to the vendors and buyers here - that there's basically sites like "eBay for drugs", complete with listings, categories, sub-categories, escrow services, shopping cart, star ratings and reviews for products and vendors etc - even auctions if you want.

It's also completely encrypted, and you can use encryption programs for messaging, that hackers use - so you're totally anonymous. It's called PGP.

Maybe it's only because I'm new on here, but I've already experienced slow order processing, and then my credit card was charged from a different country, it all took like 5 days from the time I ordered for item to be shipped - hence I figured maybe they just don't know about the better options out there.

I'm not going to go into too much detail, and I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules here - just honestly trying to help. I also personally haven't attempted to create my own DarkNetMarket - as I'm not at all involved in selling anything online.

But if it WAS my business, I'd 100% be on there for sure - and I'm sure it's not rocket science, you could probably figure it out or outsource quite easily - with some turnkey solution. It just seems to me that it'd be much safer and more efficient.

Bitcoin is a mystery for many - but really, it's just another crypto-currency, which enables you to anonymously send funds to anyone in under an hour. It's like PayPal, but without the exorbitant fees, less traceable - probably the closest thing to cash transactions.

I'm still seeing Wester Union as a payment option - which should definitely be replaced by Bitcoin.

All I'll provide for those who are possibly interested, this should help get you started.

1) https://www.reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets/wiki/superlist
2) https://www.torproject.org/ (edited the link, as it looked phishy - Tor is just a hardcore privacy, anonymity browser, where DarkNetMarkets live, only way to access them)

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll make one right now!

not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but one thing I didn't really mention - is that you don't actually have to 'make' anything, other than a user profile, and start listing your products - just like you would with eBay. The foundations are already all there.

Again, I'm new here, so maybe I'm not seeing the full picture yet - but seeing all these mentions of "PM me for a price list", or "speak to that guy about such and such" etc seems like it 'could' all be easily transferred to a place with all the bells and whistles I mentioned i.e. product rating, user experience, customer service rating, "stealth" rating, etc etc.

There's already a handful of vendors of AAS on the top DNM sites, so maybe the smart people here are already on them - but just staying anonymous, probably are I would imagine =)

This almost seems like you may be promoting these activities. Im not saying you are but the way you worded it seemed more encouraging than discouraging towards these things.

And of course that type of sourcing is never encouraged here.

How do you know these sites are encrypted/anonymous and safe? Because they're labeled as such? It sounds incredibly shady

Btw a LOT of these sites WILL scam you. You might get a bottle of pills or whatever but it is rarely whats advertised on the label and this especially holda true for the more sought after substances. And the DEA cares a lot more about locking people up of for this, they would forget the customs letters and knock on your front door instead.

Last edited:
just some advice and so people do not start to have any sense of false security here, if DOJ or any other 3 lettered gov faction have interest in any person having secured emails and bitcoins is like pissing in the ocean, it wont make a drop of difference. They have access to everything and anything, now if they access these legally or not or submit what they discover to the courts is a different story

The "Dark Net or Deep Web" is not as anonymous as it once was. Simply using a Tor browser is no longer enough to protect you. Also when you are clicking around you run the risk of getting the attention of people who's attention you do not want!
I actually keep an old laptop that I run 2 separate VPNs on before I open my Tor browser. There is nothing on the system that would ID me and I run a DOJ level cleaner program on my system regularly. And Im not doing anything illegal. My point is if you aren't an experienced user the Dark Net is a dangerous place. I will take my chances with the folks here who are held accountable by the members before I toss my info out to someone who has zero possibility of repercussions for ripping me off.

The "Dark Net or Deep Web" is not as anonymous as it once was. Simply using a Tor browser is no longer enough to protect you. Also when you are clicking around you run the risk of getting the attention of people who's attention you do not want!
I actually keep an old laptop that I run 2 separate VPNs on before I open my Tor browser. There is nothing on the system that would ID me and I run a DOJ level cleaner program on my system regularly. And Im not doing anything illegal. My point is if you aren't an experienced user the Dark Net is a dangerous place. I will take my chances with the folks here who are held accountable by the members before I toss my info out to someone who has zero possibility of repercussions for ripping me off.

I completely agree. Its alot more to it then just a tor browser. Theres people on the darkweb scamming everyday, just waiting for somebody to slip up. Trust me when i say this.. just stick to a Sources on the forum for great quailty, great service goods.

OK, was just putting it out there - but obviously not well received, and people are happy with the status quo. I hope not all vendors will have the slow processing time that I experienced just last week.

As for getting ripped off, that's the whole point of the "eBay rating and feedback" system - scammers are reported, and hence no one buys off them due to high negative feedback - simple.

As for whether or not the sites are encrypted - how do you think Silk Road stayed alive for years, and how some of the ones still alive now have been around for like 6-8 years? And here, you try decrypting this: (yes, that's an actual message)

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1
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-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

just some advice and so people do not start to have any sense of false security here, if DOJ or any other 3 lettered gov faction have interest in any person having secured emails and bitcoins is like pissing in the ocean, it wont make a drop of difference. They have access to everything and anything, now if they access these legally or not or submit what they discover to the courts is a different story

this is very true - so I guess it doesn't really matter what we do, IF they wanted, they 'could' bust whomever they want. I suppose they generally have bigger fish to fry though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom