napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test and deca - antidepressants

gokar22

Hi just a quick question ,,is it safe to take test, deca if on antidepressants for social anxiety ,,my anxiety is very low then it was before i feel allot better ,,, is there a huge risk it mite come back ?

it is completely fine to take them together... there's always a risk of anxiety with steroid use, yes, absolutely... that doesn't mean it will occur but it definitely could

cheers for the answer brother ,, going to start of with just test prop got my gear delivered this morning,, not going to run deca on my first cycle , is hcg and aromisin a must if running a test prop cycle , i have them both on hand , i know it dosent convert to estrogen as much as other test do , I have it on hand anyway ,,

The only thing id worry about as far as interaction goes is toxicity if you ran orals, because some antidepressants can impact liver values. I see no issue with injectibles

Actually prop converts at a higher rate than the others. Aromasin is a must
Even though technically prop has more test per mg and more conversion to estrogen as a result, we are talking about such a small difference that nobody would notice it other than on paper.

But yes I agree aromasin is a must regardless of test used

Even though technically prop has more test per mg and more conversion to estrogen as a result, we are talking about such a small difference that nobody would notice it other than on paper.

But yes I agree aromasin is a must regardless of test used
I respond WAY BETTER to Prop and get A LOT LESS sides. The only downfall is the frequent injections and PIP.

cheers for the answer brother ,, going to start of with just test prop got my gear delivered this morning,, not going to run deca on my first cycle , is hcg and aromisin a must if running a test prop cycle , i have them both on hand , i know it dosent convert to estrogen as much as other test do , I have it on hand anyway ,,
you still need an ai with it, yes, of course... you do not need hcg and i have a new product that erases the need for hcg altogether.. its not for sale yet but you can see it here and you run it the last four weeks of your cycle and into pct... https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Yea you're a rare case as u respond differently to a lot of compounds I've noticed over time..that prop tends to build up estrogen a lot quicker for most ppl but then again to others it's not a big factor..i can tell a difference when I have prop in me.

Yea you're a rare case as u respond differently to a lot of compounds I've noticed over time..that prop tends to build up estrogen a lot quicker for most ppl but then again to others it's not a big factor..i can tell a difference when I have prop in me.
For sure. If someone is particularly estrogen sensitive they may want to factor in the ester used

just know that ALL test esters convert to estrogen and you should always be using an ai in some way... you may not require as much as others or you may require more but you need it regardless

Gokar22, in my experience this exact cycle rid me of anxiety altogether. My nails even grew back on my fingers. I sleep great without sleeping meds. Just sharing this with you.

Wouldn't you agree that a better safe than sorry approach would be wise. I hear prolactin issues are a bitch.
Absolutely, and I would go off of bloodwork. If you are bottomed out on prolactin, cut it and back and check again, etc....until you know where you need to be and how to control it

i would never use a nandrolone without at least having caber or prami on hand... even at 200 mg per week i would consider taking caber ONCE a week just to be on the safe side... thats your call but i can tell you this, you DO NOT want to have prolactin issues

Top Bottom