napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Whatcha eatin? Share pics!

C

cbbram00

One of my favs. Lean pork chop and potatoes. I eat this meal about once a week. A little high in fat but once a week won't kill me.

Protein 49g
Carbs 20g
Fats 34g
dd4ddd05af52a077472021de6f6661d6.jpg

Today 2 servings of ground turkey with taco seasoning, 1 cup of brown rice, and a half serving of black beans. I need to up my macros game. I'm only coming at 28 grams of protein on my lunch (although I supplement that with other high protein snacks throughout the afternoon as well)
20190329_093805.jpg

Last edited:
Today 2 servings of ground turkey with taco seasoning, 1 cup of brown rice, and a half serving of black beans. I need to up my macros game. I'm only coming at 28 grams of protein on my lunch (although I supplement that with other high protein snacks throughout the afternoon as well)
View attachment 6184
Dang, you guys eating good!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dang, you guys eating good!

I'm pretty lucky, in that the gf is very serious about lifting and does meal prep and counts macros for the both us. I'm off cycle at the moment, and trying to cut bf down a bit before the next cycle, when I'll eat a bit more. She, however, is on cycle right now, and I am jealous :'(

Dirty rice with ground beef, broccoli, mushrooms, and onions.

Protein - 38g
Carbs - 56g
Fat - 16g

Attachments

• 20190329_104859.jpg
    20190329_104859.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited by a moderator:
Dirty rice with ground beef, broccoli, mushrooms, and onions.

Protein - 38g
Carbs - 56g
Fat - 16g

Hell yes!. Thanks for this recipe CCBRAM. I’m definitely gonna make this for lunch tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping this up... I was hoping for some pics so we all could get some fresh ideas.

Hell yes!. Thanks for this recipe CCBRAM. I’m definitely gonna make this for lunch tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! You can make this with chicken also if you're on a cut.

View attachment 6184
Nice... Thanks for sharing!

Here's the rice with shredded chicken breast, broccoli, mushrooms, and onions. Some red pepper to add a little zing!

Protein 35g
Carbs 50g
Fat 2g
b6fbca092aef10266b9a94293a1a36f5.jpg

These are pretty good also... Anybody like these? I usually eat one first thing in the morning and another before my workout.
45512a5b08ec6382e38d44ca8bd4327d.jpg

Gf buys a lot of those, although I usually do the MP combat crunch protein bars (usually only in a pinch though)

RX bars are a good clean option and if you want some fruit carbs. Their macros are a bit off for me personally as I try to hit 20 grams of protein in any bar and minimal net carbs.

These are pretty good also... Anybody like these? I usually eat one first thing in the morning and another before my workout.
45512a5b08ec6382e38d44ca8bd4327d.jpg
i honestly stick with quest... i have my wife guinea pig new bars for me and i picked those out because they looked great macro wise but she didnt like the way they taste at all.. i didnt really either... but they have a nice macro lineup...

I always go back to Quest as well. Great macros and overall pretty clean. No sucralose, dextrose, malitol, soy byproducts etc. Enthrynol and stevia for sweeteners which are so much cleaner and less destructive on gut health than their counterpoints. Also I've been completely hooked on the maple waffle flavor since released.

Top Bottom