napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Coinbase is bull****

TronGracie

Do any sources accept zelle or anything similar as a payment option coinbase locked me out of my account and I never even got to buy anything with it just bought Bitcoin then got locked out and can't use em

We accept CIM (cash in mail). I'll give you instructions on what to do. We have a 100% success rate. Stupid easy...

PM me for a price list.

I definitely have nothing good to say about coinbase and recommend people steer clear. My bank changed their policy without warning so that you needed to authorize any purchase through coinbase with then beforehand since they use a foreign payment processor. Coinbase then preceded to lock my account and for a year now of repeated attempts to contact them, their customer service has yet to respond to anything in any way at all. Definitely tell everyone to stay far far away from them. I've been mostly using cashapp (from square) since. They are faster and their fees are lower too, and I've never had a single issue buying btc with them. As far as payment methods, steroidify still takes bitcoin, Western Union, and MoneyGram (I prefer using BTC myself though).

Robolics does cim. If you are using bitcoin just for online purchases you can just use a bitcoin atm. Sometimes there is a $500 limit but there are so many different companies providing the service it shouldn’t be a problem. Unless you can be traced to darknet purchases coin base will probably give you access before long...

Binance has a new buy option. Never tested it myself does anyone have some experience with it?

I think now you need to do a us biance to get it. I know they changed something. I am just looking for a simple one where i dont have to do all kinds of id bs to send and buy say $300 worth of coins.

and it seems some sources are getting away from western union when many would take it in the past. CIM for some reason concerns me. Not saying a source would do anything wrong, but things get lost and you cant replace cash.

Yes I hated Coinbase took way to long for funds to clear whenever I would buy bitcoin or put cash in there. Deleted acct. Done with bitcoin until there’s a real time transfer of funds. Until then I’ll just do it the old fashion way. CIM

Yes I hated Coinbase took way to long for funds to clear whenever I would buy bitcoin or put cash in there. Deleted acct. Done with bitcoin until there’s a real time transfer of funds. Until then I’ll just do it the old fashion way. CIM

I have heard that some places people are "nervous" about sending cash in the mail. There are benefits to cash in the mail. First off that means a person is giving an address and while most people do not know how to get info if they are scammed, there are people in professions that if someone were a scammer that would be a bad method to offer as its not as hard as people think to find out who leases po boxes and various other things. I might get some things next time a source has their yearly sale and they are bitcoin and cim.

Top Bottom