napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Worst bloods ever?

VicZ

Hi Dylan

Started cycle 4.5 weeks ago. Supposedly on 350 mg test and 250 mg tren ace at this point (felt awful tonight. Moved up from 200 to 250/week yesterday. Also on Aromasin 6-12.5mg eod) ,still waiting on caber. Tonight I was very weak and exhausted and could barely do 10 pushups, very tired all cycle but attributed today (worst feeling day yet) to brutal bicep and tricep workout yesterday, but it's obviouslythe move upin Tren. Been tired the whole cycle. No strength gains, Most concerned about the Trace hemolysis detected.

Thinking of jumping straight into pct and recovering or grabbing some test prop (presuming the tren is legit) and continuing with the tren. Stomach has leaned out and I've preserved muscle mass but very little size or strength gains.

Readings were all relatively normal pre cycle.

Test was purchased years back and looks totally fake in results. Tren, Aromasin, Clomid, and Nolva were puchased recently by a more respected branded supplier.

Let me know what you recommend moving forward. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry I directly copied from the site

Here I reformatted it and bolded all my results

Hematology
WBC LO 3.3 4.0 - 11.0 x E9/L
RBC 5.11 4.50 - 6.00 x E12/L
Hemoglobin 159 135 - 175 g/L
Hematocrit 0.466 0.400 - 0.500 L/L
MCV 91 80 - 100 fL
MCH 31.1 27.5 - 33.0 pg
MCHC 341 305 - 360 g/L
RDW 12.5 11.5 - 14.5 %
Platelet Count 319 150 - 400 x E9/L

Differential
Neutrophils LO 1.3 2.0 - 7.5 x E9/L
Lymphocytes 1.3 1.0 - 3.5 x E9/L
Monocytes 0.5 0.2 - 1.0 x E9/L
Eosinophils 0.2 0.0 - 0.5 x E9/L
Basophils 0.1 0.0 - 0.2 x E9/L
Immature Granulocytes 0.0 0.0 - 0.1 x E9/L
Nucleated RBC 0 /100 WBC

Morphology
WBC Morphology NORMAL
RBC Morphology Nonspecific Red Cell changes.
Platelet Morphology NORMAL

General Chemistry
Sodium 140 135-145 mmol/L
Potassium 4.1 3.5-5.2 mmol/L
Trace hemolysis detected.
Interpret with caution.

Creatinine 91 67-117 umol/L
Glomerular Filtration Rate (eGFR) 91
Normal eGFR is described as greater than or equal
to 90 ml/min/1.73 m2.

For patients of African descent, the reported
eGFR must be multiplied by 1.15.

Effective May 4 2015, eGFR is calculated using
the CKD-EPI 2009 equation.

KDIGO 2012 guidelines highlight the importance of
eGFR and urine albumin creatinine ratio (ACR) in
screening, diagnosis and management of CKD.
Results for eGFR should be interpreted in concert
with ACR.
Urate LO 186 230-480 umol/L

Thyroid Function
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone [TSH] 3.29 0.32-4.00 mIU/L

Pituitary Function
Follicle Stimulating Hormone [FSH] LO <0.1 1.0-8.0 IU/L
Luteinizing Hormone [LH] LO <0.1 1.0-7.0 IU/L

Reproductive and Gonadal
Estradiol HI 422 <162 pmol/L

NOTE: Fulvestrant has been shown to interfere
with estradiol testing by this direct
immunoassay. Results for patients taking
this medication may be falsely elevated to
a clinically-significant degree.

Some steroidal aromatase inhibitors are
structurally related to estradiol and may
interfere with some direct immunoassays.
Testosterone 25.0 8.4 - 28.8 nmol/L
Total Testosterone levels may not reflect the
biologically-active testosterone when SHBG levels
are abnormal.

the only number really out of range is your estrogen... of course you had a shutdown lh and fsh with your cycle... how on earth are you calling this the worst bloods ever? and how on earth are you saying this is fake?

the only number really out of range is your estrogen... of course you had a shutdown lh and fsh with your cycle... how on earth are you calling this the worst bloods ever? and how on earth are you saying this is fake?
Shouldn't my test be way higher at 350 mg a week? Or is it driven down by the Tren A?

Apologies, not the best at reading bloods.

sorry i missed your test level... yes, thats only converting to 721 where it should be over 2000... did you take this test in the morning and fasted? also, tren can cause a major skew in estrogen numbers

sorry i missed your test level... yes, thats only converting to 721 where it should be over 2000... did you take this test in the morning and fasted? also, tren can cause a major skew in estrogen numbers

Taken around noon but not fasted.

Test amps were from 2016 though from a meh brand. Maybe they lost a bit of potency or that's wishful thinking.

I'll probably just grab some new test and carry on.

As far as feeling like total shit dude, i went through the same thing. im on tren e and id say around weeks 2-4 i had the worst side effects of my life and almost ditched it. Threw clen in with it and the sides were un-real. Now for some reason i am in week 8 and the sides are completely non-existent at all. I even introduced clen back and still feel great. I get some upset stomachs on tren and thats about it. shredding like crazy, so i would say ride it out for another few weeks. it could just be your body adapting. Tren is some weird shit and my sides and results are different every single time but i love the stuff. Super clean diet and the results are great. Also on your estrogen, be careful cause tren can supposedly make false statements on your bloods for E2.

As far as feeling like total shit dude, i went through the same thing. im on tren e and id say around weeks 2-4 i had the worst side effects of my life and almost ditched it. Threw clen in with it and the sides were un-real. Now for some reason i am in week 8 and the sides are completely non-existent at all. I even introduced clen back and still feel great. I get some upset stomachs on tren and thats about it. shredding like crazy, so i would say ride it out for another few weeks. it could just be your body adapting. Tren is some weird shit and my sides and results are different every single time but i love the stuff. Super clean diet and the results are great. Also on your estrogen, be careful cause tren can supposedly make false statements on your bloods for E2.

Anyone know why the Tren can spike the E2 so high? I'm on a pretty low dose. Prolactin should not be much of an issue here no? Hoping my caber arrives soon.

Anyone know why the Tren can spike the E2 so high? I'm on a pretty low dose. Prolactin should not be much of an issue here no? Hoping my caber arrives soon.

i would not go with the thought of not having high prolactin even on a small dose. I can get by on 400mg with B6 but some need caber. anything over 400mg i personally would run caber for sure. everyones body reacts differently to any sort of dose

Top Bottom