napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How toxic is msten?

Christmas

I’m not interested in pro hormones, but a friend is. He’s only cycled Ostarine for a first and lgd for a second, and wants to jump straight to msten. I already told him he’s insane, but whatever, his life, he does what he wants and always regrets it later.
So is msten more toxic than anadrol or halo?

I’m not interested in pro hormones, but a friend is. He’s only cycled Ostarine for a first and lgd for a second, and wants to jump straight to msten. I already told him he’s insane, but whatever, his life, he does what he wants and always regrets it later.
So is msten more toxic than anadrol or halo?

Absolutely, it gave me liver disease. If he’s planning on running that without test he’s going to have a REALLY bad ride. That’s exactly the recipe that permanently fucked my testosterone levels at 20 years old. I would slap him through the screen if I could for being this stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, it gave me liver disease. If he’s planning on running that without test he’s going to have a REALLY bad ride. That’s exactly the recipe that permanently fucked my testosterone levels at 20 years old. I would slap him through the screen if I could for being this stupid.

Similar feelings here. He’s 36. This was him after showing him a research article on someone who got permanent liver damage from using it. Apparently he read how strong it was, and believes if he can handle lgd, he can handle anything else too.
He’s planning on running it alone for 4 weeks, with Tudca, nolvadex, Clomid, and Arimidex as PCT, though if he likes the results, I think it’s likely he’ll extend that. He’ll likely continue his 2 drinks/day for “calories” while on it too.
His goal is “get me to where I want to be.” He’s a skinny guy, so this is him trying to shortcut. I originally got him on Ostarine for his arthritis, but he got so obsessed with people’s praise on his body composition changes that he’s walking the plank to get more of it. I really hope he doesn’t end up in the ER.

Do you remember what your alt and als values were?
And would having 2 drinks/day make the results that much worse?

I’ve never had alcohol before nor care to start, so I don’t know how detrimental it is for people cycling.

Do you remember what your alt and als values were?
And would having 2 drinks/day make the results that much worse?

I’ve never had bloods done on Msten but it’s pretty harsh. I wouldn’t recommend it and I don’t think the juice is worth the squeeze with it. There’s def no way I’d run it without some great on cycle supports and I def wouldn’t be drinking alcohol with it

i hope the comment about drinking on msten was a poor joke... it is VERY harsh... there's not too many things out htere that are worse... there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to use it whatsoever

Oh man I have tons of experience with Msten and many other orals similar to it. I will say this, the size gain is very good, I’m a great responder to it. I’ve done 2 or 3 cycles of it (years ago) great stuff for size but it’s very harsh on your liver. Not sure if more toxic then anadrol but I have no desire to touch either again let alone any orals. Wouldn’t do it man. I had blood pressure issues on it as well. Slow steady gains are much more keepable. Packing on 30 pounds in 4 weeks is toxic and hard on the body. He’ll hold a good amount of water on it.

Oh man I have tons of experience with Msten and many other orals similar to it. I will say this, the size gain is very good, I’m a great responder to it. I’ve done 2 or 3 cycles of it (years ago) great stuff for size but it’s very harsh on your liver. Not sure if more toxic then anadrol but I have no desire to touch either again let alone any orals. Wouldn’t do it man. I had blood pressure issues on it as well. Slow steady gains are much more keepable. Packing on 30 pounds in 4 weeks is toxic and hard on the body. He’ll hold a good amount of water on it.

I hate holding water

Top Bottom