napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

8 week cycle of Cardarine + SR 9009 + mk-677 + Ostarine, is it safe?

gonzz_x

Hello, I have 2 bottles of Cardarine, 3 of SR 9009, 2 of mk 677 and one of Ostarine, Im not sure if I should take it all at the same time in a 8 week cycle, I mean is it safe? I actually have enough mk 677 for a 12 week cycle and could start that before the other stuff. mk 677 has worked great for me in the past by the way. My goal is to peak for a crossfit competition and try to win it all.

Thank you for your info.

I bought them on sarmsx, except for the mk677 that I bought from a close friend that got it from sarms1

oh fuck, anything but the 677 bro.. please get rid of that... sarms1 is as bad as it gets! you can definitely take them all at once but fuck , 677 is faked everywhere and it gets no worse than sarms1... otherwise you are good to go

sarms peak at 8 weeks... you are stopping your cycle while they are peaking brother.. they should be ran 12 weeks or you are throwing away a lot of gains... you will clearly still get results at 8 weeks but you are missing out on significant progress as well...

So 12 weeks is optimal then, thanks. I´ll get more ostarine and cardarine so I can do a 12 week cycle.
Thank you for your info you have been very helpful!

Top Bottom