napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG and TRT!

xuxtar

Hi Dylan & all the Gang!

Query: I've been on TRT now for about 4 months and i was thinking of running HCG at approximately 500 I.U. twice a week for four weeks as you've recommended in your video. By doing so for those four weeks should I cut down on how much Testosterone I inject? I'm really confused. On trt I'm taking about 125mg of Testosterone (Sustanon) per week. As I'm on TRT I will probably be taking Testosterone for the rest of my life.

Your Guidance will be very much appreciated.

Peace!

Last edited:
Hi Dylan & all the Gang!

Query: I've been on TRT now for about 4 months and i was thinking of running HCG at approximately 500 I.U. twice a week for four weeks as you've recommended in your video. By doing so for those four weeks should I cut down on how much Testosterone I inject? I'm really confused. On trt I'm taking about 125mg of Testosterone (Sustanon) per week.

Your Guidance will be very much appreciated.

Peace!

You would not reduce your TRT dose of test at all bro. What are you looking for from HCG if you are on TRT?

You would not reduce your TRT dose of test at all bro. What are you looking for from HCG if you are on TRT?

I'm only 30 years old and in the future I may possibly want children hence why I am thinking of using HCG. From what I've read HCG is good if you want to keep your testicles active/stimulated somewhat.

I'm only 30 years old and in the future I may possibly want children hence why I am thinking of using HCG. From what I've read HCG is good if you want to keep your testicles active/stimulated somewhat.

Yes that is correct. That helps clear up why you would use HCG.

Stick to 4 week increments of 5oo iu Injectd twice per week and you'll be good to go

Yes that is correct. That helps clear up why you would use HCG.

Stick to 4 week increments of 5oo iu Injectd twice per week and you'll be good to go

Thanks for the reply dude.

So correct me if I'm wrong.

Running HCG for four weeks whilst I'm on TRT and making no changes to the dosage of Testosterone injected; this may ramp up oestradiol (oestrogen) right so this may be something i need to watch out for/pay close attention to?

Last edited:
Top Bottom