napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back to the grind (Another Robo story)

JackSteel

Banned
I’ve been going through hell the past several months and got into drinking A LOT. so much to where I had a small seizure the day after I quit which was last week. Fucking scary.

Oddly I don’t look like absolute shit right now but to me it’s terrible. Anyway I’ve stopped drinking and have started back smashing it at the gym. I’m not doing anything big for now, just 200 test/200 mast per week. Appetite is up again thank god (drinking all day every day fucks up guts like nobody’s business).

It’s good to be back to the game. It defines me. It’s my passion. Lately, I haven’t cared about anything and have had a hard time enjoying anything I used to enjoy. So, yeah it’s really nice to be sober (as far as alcohol anyway) and feeling healthy again. I’m looking forward to being on the boards more again and getting back to looking badass ;)

Just wanted to post that up. Thanks, of course to my man Robo for helping make it happen.

Welcome baxk brother! I know the struggles of addiction, 12 yrs with a needle in my arm. Let the weights be ur addiction and get strung out on pr's bro!!!

In a couple of weeks I’ll be adding in boldenone. Probably no more than 500mg pw, and no less than 350. As much as I would like to do more it’s just not smart for me right now given where my head has been lately but it is certainly time for the gains to begin and I have been out of the gym for so long now that I think I’m going to make some really fast gains here at the beginning. I think I’ll probably use boldenone ace and bold cyp.

Last edited:
In a couple of weeks I’ll be adding in boldenone. Probably no more than 500mg pw, and no less than 350. As much as I would like to do more it’s just not smart for me right now given where my head has been lately but it is certainly time for the gains to begin and I have been out of the gym for so long now that I think I’m going to make some really fast games here at the beginning. I think I’ll probably use boldenone ace and bold cyp.
I used the eq first half and switched to the bold cyp couple weeks ago and im starting to love it. Think you'll enjoy it

Yeah I’ve been using it off and on. So much more logical than undecyclenate. Have you tried the ace yet?
No i haven't. I use robo too and didnt notice it or just blew it off. This is my first run with boldenone and prefer a bit longer ester cause sides, if any, seem to be less severe. At least thats what "they say". Im still fairly new to the gear game for the most part stickin to "convenional knowledge" till i learn how my body reacts to different compounds.

Give us a detailed breakdown of your training routine.....we got you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really damn nice to see you back at it Jack. It sucks when you lose your drive and motivation, and you become numb and could give a fuck less about anything. I've been there. I'm just glad you picked yourself up out of that hole. Go get it brother

Really damn nice to see you back at it Jack. It sucks when you lose your drive and motivation, and you become numb and could give a fuck less about anything. I've been there. I'm just glad you picked yourself up out of that hole. Go get it brother

Thanks Rick. Yeah, it’s been rough. So much better since I got sober and detoxed. It’s really nice to feel sore again. I had to have a little help getting out of the hole I was in but I did it. [emoji123][emoji2533]

Love your comeback story brother!. “Dust yourself off and try again.” So happy to hear and see you back[emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]

Love your comeback story brother!. “Dust yourself off and try again.” So happy to hear and see you back[emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]

Thanks bro, I’ve never drank in my life as much as I did the past 4-5 months. Was doing 1 liter or more of vodka every day from waking until sleeping. I got to the point where I wanted to throw up just in anticipation of the next shot. My mouth tasted like vodka 24/7 and that seizure I had was scary as fuck especially cause I was in the bathtub at the time. I thought I was bad in the Army but this was far worse. I’ve never had withdrawals from anything before. Oddly I haven’t lost weight but I am a bit softer. Still sitting at 200lbs even.

Last edited:
Top Bottom