napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test/Deca/EQ For my next cycle?

gomad75

Hey guys, I'm 38yrs old, 5''10 220lbs 15% bodyfat, training for over 15 years now. I'm on TRT at 100mg test per week. I'm a powerlifter and I want to spend the next few months gaining lean mass and improving my work capacity.

My past cycles have included:
400mg Test only 12 weeks
t-bol 50mg, test 500
dbol 25mg(4 weeks), test 350, eq 800 16 weeks - My fav cycle so far!

(all of these cycles had the necessary ancillaries regarding organ and bp health and adex .5 E3D).

I get most of my cycle information from Dylan's old videos and have had great success. I donate blood regularly, and get my bloodwork done pre/post cycle).

Anyway Im getting over a bout of pneumonia , by middle of next month I'm looking to setup my new cycle. First time using deca and I wanted to get some feedback. I was thinking something like this:

16 week cycle:
Test 350mg/Week
Deca: 350mg/Week
EQ: 600mg/Week (or should I bump it to 800?)
Caber: .25 twice a week.
Adex: .5 EOD, or E3D depending on bloods.

I'm not sure about using DBol, I love the stuff, but the back pumps cripple me during my squat workouts. and i'd rather have a productive squat workout then not.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Dbol makes me feel miserable even when taking the ancillaries to help. I love tbol. More keepable gains and not watery. With dbol estrogen is a little harder to manage but the hits in the beginning are great.

dbol certainly wouldnt fit into the "lean mass" goal you have so i would not eve3n consider that... i like the layout just as it is... you can go 600 or 800 with eq... either one is fine... everything else looks spot on...

Cool DG! What do you think about adding Anadrol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle and also adding Proviron for the 16 week cycle? I hate to hijack someone else’s thread, but I’m sure your feedback on this will also be valuable for most.

Cool DG! What do you think about adding Anadrol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle and also adding Proviron for the 16 week cycle? I hate to hijack someone else’s thread, but I’m sure your feedback on this will also be valuable for most.
you really need to start your own thread man... proviron would be something i would definitely add... anadrol is not necessary whatsoever on a cycle this large... if its an experienced user, its fine to add but like i said, not necessary

dbol certainly wouldnt fit into the "lean mass" goal you have so i would not eve3n consider that... i like the layout just as it is... you can go 600 or 800 with eq... either one is fine... everything else looks spot on...

Thanks Dylan much appreciated! Your advice has not only given me gains, but has kept my health top notch :)

This sounds like it's going to be a great cycle. Let us know how it goes for you once you start.

This sounds like it's going to be a great cycle. Let us know how it goes for you once you start.

Will do, probably won't be until early Jan. I'm recovering from pneumonia and then I want a few weeks of working out just get used to it again. and then I'll start blasting.

Rick, if it has your endorsement I'm very confident it will be a good one!

I can't wait till the doc clears me to train again. Pneumonia sucks.

Rick, if it has your endorsement I'm very confident it will be a good one!

I can't wait till the doc clears me to train again. Pneumonia sucks.
Best cycle I've ever ran and I run it every winter if that tells you anything. On it right now actually

Last edited:
Best cycle I've ever ran and I run it every winter if that twlks you anything. On it right now actually

Oh I know, I'm following your log. I'm getting interested in HGH too, I might have some questions on how to acquire a kit like the one you have. Until then, keep blasting and merry christmas!

Oh I know, I'm following your log. I'm getting interested in HGH too, I might have some questions on how to acquire a kit like the one you have. Until then, keep blasting and merry christmas!
Glad to help anytime brother.

Top Bottom