napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should I throw this away

Trenoo

/var/folders/dn/0r6v33f97_3_dsqxx6phnq3m0000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_0318.jpeg
/var/folders/dn/0r6v33f97_3_dsqxx6phnq3m0000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_0319.jpeg

/var/folders/dn/0r6v33f97_3_dsqxx6phnq3m0000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_0318.jpeg
/var/folders/dn/0r6v33f97_3_dsqxx6phnq3m0000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_0319.jpeg

Is my gear tainted, should I throw it away, there some black dot things that somehow ended up in the vial which I have no idea how. I did an injection and it was fine and when I came to do it the next time around I saw those.

Yeah bro its from robo a great source. I've used the vial multiple times now and then just this time I noticed it. It must've gotten in somehow idk

08b3e67efcb6877a9636ca5e5129a0c8.jpg

3036ed3c73aaa1dae1a94d8ece601cdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like piece of seal to me. What gage pin did you draw with?

I’ve always been a little spektical if using 18 g so I’ll def make the switch now. Should I still use the vial tho? Try my best to suck the rubber out ?

Looks like pretty big pieces to me so shouldn’t be a problem. Maybe one of the home brew guys can recommend a filter.

Can you use a filtered needle to withdraw from the vial with like you would use when withdrawing from ampules? Then switch the needle over to the one you would inject with. Just an idea.

I’ve always been a little spektical if using 18 g so I’ll def make the switch now. Should I still use the vial tho? Try my best to suck the rubber out ?

No just switch to a 22. The piece looks big enough that it cant go into your needle, especially with you having a smaller gauge. Just keep in mind for the future to not use large gauges for drawing. You can definitely take chunks out of the stopper

Should be pretty avoidable until the very end of the vial. And I doubt it's small enough to go into needle anyways.

Top Bottom