napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

question

yasin

hey Dylan, the only goal i have now is loosing fat. I am now on S4, gw, sr9009 and YohimFlame. i just started this stack. i cant add anything to this cause thats my money limit. wouild u recommend me to replace anything instead of those next mounth when i order again ? or is this the best ? also im 85 kg, 24 years old, 174 cm 13 % bf how much calories should i consume a day and how much should i burn under a workout .
im burning around 500 calories each workout and i workout 6 days a week and im consuming 2000 calories a day is that good or how would u recommend it ? thanks

hey Dylan, the only goal i have now is loosing fat. I am now on S4, gw, sr9009 and YohimFlame. i just started this stack. i cant add anything to this cause thats my money limit. wouild u recommend me to replace anything instead of those next mounth when i order again ? or is this the best ? also im 85 kg, 24 years old, 174 cm 13 % bf how much calories should i consume a day and how much should i burn under a workout .
im burning around 500 calories each workout and i workout 6 days a week and im consuming 2000 calories a day is that good or how would u recommend it ? thanks
The yohimflame is a waste of money man. I'm sorry you spent money on that because that's not going to do a thing for you. Where did you get your sarms?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

wtf, Dylan posted a video on 2014 where he said that it is one of the strongest fat burners that he have incounered in his life ?? now im confused man ??
i bought YohimFlame from n2bm and the sarms are from sarmsx.com ?

wtf, Dylan posted a video on 2014 where he said that it is one of the strongest fat burners that he have incounered in his life ?? now im confused man ??
i bought YohimFlame from n2bm and the sarms are from sarmsx.com ?

Yeah 2014 when it first came out until they decided to change the formula and fuck everyone, which is a well known fact along with the fact i left them nearly 2 years ago on top of a good two years of letting everyone know about it...

i just ordered YohimFlame for one hour ago i will try to cancel the order then if i should. should i replace YohimFlame for something else and what would it be ? Nslin ? and what about gw, s4 and sr9009 ? replace next mounth ? or just buy it again next mounth ? thanks

i just ordered YohimFlame for one hour ago i will try to cancel the order then if i should. should i replace YohimFlame for something else and what would it be ? Nslin ? and what about gw, s4 and sr9009 ? replace next mounth ? or just buy it again next mounth ? thanks

Bro their products are shit... What are you not understanding on that?? Add rad to the stack, something of quality that really works

thank u, and what about my calories ?

you never stated your goals and stats. I said you will lose weight currently if you are on a 2k cal and a 500 deficit with workout are you trying to lose weight, nvm I just reread the OP you should be fine at 1500 per day if you are trying to lose, I would not go under that for sure that is pretty low and you are just slightly heavy if my kg to lbs is right. lol but really depends on how you hold it.

Last edited:
ok thanks mate, i will and how many calories should i burn every
workout ? i actually workout
6 days a week. is
burning 500 calories
every
workout perfect
?
thanks

6 days a week. is
burning 500 calories
every
workout perfect
?
thanks

Bro if i dont know your maintenance calories, which you never indicated, as all you said was how much you currently eat, then how could anyone tell you how much to eat... If your maintenance is 2000 then theres a problem... How Are you only burning 500 calories a workout... No cardio whatsoever? Very low intensity training?

6 days a week. is
burning 500 calories
every
workout perfect
?
thanks

Im sorry but every workout is far from perfect if thats all your burning

Based off your stats and me assuming you're not the most advanced lifter out there. I've calculated your maintenance to be about 3012 calories daily based off of how much you train. to cut drop 500 which is 2512 calories. i'd recommend breaking that down into about 188g protein 283g carbs and 70 g fat for the first week, then increase protein and lower carbs as the weeks go on. I've cut weight every time i've done this. personal suggestion you can do as you please but its worked for me and my clients

Also check out the nutrition thread that is sticky to this forum. ton of information there. I don't know your body so it'll take you doing some adjusting but those numbers i gave you should work.

thank u all for the anwers. im running 10 km every day and i workout about half hour at home with my own body without lifting weights like push ups ... for like 4 time a week until the first of this upcoming mounth then ill be able to pay for the gym. my maintance calories is 2500

Top Bottom