napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Aromasin Dosage (PCT)

amgad06

I used test enanthate and anavar for 2 weeks ... then I rested for a month and started enanthate 300mg/week with dianabol 30mg/day for 4 weeks

now I am in pct using
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

and I want to add Aromasin , as I read 12.5mg EOD is the most reliable , but I have 25mg tablet so should I take 25mg every 3 days ?

should I add something more in the pct ?

Just break it in half and use it eod. Why was your first run so short?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is all over the place. Wth. After your last pin you are supposed to wait 2 weeks for the esters to clear prior to starting pct. On top of that you are supposed to have a proper pct in hand ready prior to beginning your cycle.

Your pct is not complete. You should have been running an ai during cycle.

Where's the clomid?

MissBizz

I used test enanthate and anavar for 2 weeks ... then I rested for a month and started enanthate 300mg/week with dianabol 30mg/day for 4 weeks

now I am in pct using
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

and I want to add Aromasin , as I read 12.5mg EOD is the most reliable , but I have 25mg tablet so should I take 25mg every 3 days ?

should I add something more in the pct ?

Your cycling strategy makes absolutely no sense at all bro. What is the reasoning for that? What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

Your pct needs to look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

The first 2 weeks I was cutting then I get into a sudden surgery which makes me stop training for some weeks , so I decided to complete after it ... and I know
it doesn't make sense ....

do I have to take Clomid with Nolvadex??...as I read they have almost the same role of blocking the brain receptors of indicating the presence of estrogen ... so they enhance the production of LH....or just add Aromasin ?

The first 2 weeks I was cutting then I get into a sudden surgery which makes me stop training for some weeks , so I decided to complete after it ... and I know
it doesn't make sense ....

do I have to take Clomid with Nolvadex??...as I read they have almost the same role of blocking the brain receptors of indicating the presence of estrogen ... so they enhance the production of LH....or just add Aromasin ?

Please run a Full PCT that RR laid out and do not run another cycle until you educate yourself properly. You don't run 4 week cycles of enanthate...

Top Bottom