napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin during cycle AND PCT?

BigMick

Whats up guys and girls new to the forum here going to be doing a test enanthate cycle of 600mg each week it looks a bit like this

Weeks 1-12: 600mg Test Enanthate 300mg every Mon + Thu

Weeks 1-14: Aromasin 12.5mg Eod

Weeks 9-14: HCG 500iu every Mon and Thu until three days before you start PCT

PCT two weeks after last test shot:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Where do i incorporate the Aromasin into the PCT should i just continue to run it at 12.5mg eod from start of cycle to end of PCT ? Also would you start the HCG sooner into the cycle or is 9 weeks in fine? I would have started it earlier personally but been advised not to use HCG for long periods because it fucks with your leydig cells

Please give me your opinions dont be shy

Last edited:
This will be my first "proper" cycle i have dabbled a few years ago with steroids but was pretty clueless and didnt even finish the cycle so this is my first serious cycle

You are missing gw and mk2866 from your pct! You need to control cortisol which will spike and put you in a catabolic state.

Yes, run the Aromasin throughout your entire cycle at 12.5 EOD and adjust as needed.

600mg is too high to run your test at as a first cycle. Hell, I've ran several cycles and I don't ever go above 4-500 myself. Keep it at 350-400 and you will be very pleased with the results and keep the sides at bay.

Your PCT is incomplete. You need to add a few more things for a complete recovery and to avoid unwanted fat gain after your cycle is over. Also help to keep everything you've worked so hard for.

clomid
nolva
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for your replys! I was just toying with the idea of 300mg a week i know you can make good gains still from that dosage and starting off on less is always better so ill keep that in mind will probably run 300mg a week

Whats up guys and girls new to the forum here going to be doing a test enanthate cycle of 600mg each week it looks a bit like this

Weeks 1-12: 600mg Test Enanthate 300mg every Mon + Thu

Weeks 1-14: Aromasin 12.5mg Eod

Weeks 9-14: HCG 500iu every Mon and Thu until three days before you start PCT

PCT two weeks after last test shot:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Where do i incorporate the Aromasin into the PCT should i just continue to run it at 12.5mg eod from start of cycle to end of PCT ? Also would you start the HCG sooner into the cycle or is 9 weeks in fine? I would have started it earlier personally but been advised not to use HCG for long periods because it fucks with your leydig cells

Please give me your opinions dont be shy

What exactly is your stats, goals, and experience here? That's a bit higher on test dose than we would recommend, unless you have quite a bit of experience with cycles.

Aromasin needs ran on cycle at 12.5mg EOD from the start.

Your pct is very incomplete and should look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok cool thanks so run the HCG the last 4 weeks of cycle at 500iu 2x a week and start pct 2 weeks after last test shot then stop HCG when you start PCT?

Thanks rick rock i already stated above that i would probably be doing 300mg a week rather than 600mg which will be the case for sure. And my pct is just lacking the sarms basically? Does everything else sound about right

yes you want to prevent any rebound gyno

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

Yes, run the Aromasin throughout your entire cycle at 12.5 EOD and adjust as needed.

600mg is too high to run your test at as a first cycle. Hell, I've ran several cycles and I don't ever go above 4-500 myself. Keep it at 350-400 and you will be very pleased with the results and keep the sides at bay.

Your PCT is incomplete. You need to add a few more things for a complete recovery and to avoid unwanted fat gain after your cycle is over. Also help to keep everything you've worked so hard for.

clomid
nolva
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Right ok so i have been advised to run aromasin throughout cycle but not through PCT, reason being there is no estrogen rebound from using aromasin in the first place so no need to run it through PCT and that i will crush my E2 levels if i continue to run aromasin through PCT was also adviced to use arimidex on my first cycle rather than aromasin for the same reason again i can crush my E2 levels and its A LOT harder to get E2 back on Aromasin than it is on Arimidex but once i know how my body reacts Aromasin is the better choice.

Right ok so i have been advised to run aromasin throughout cycle but not through PCT, reason being there is no estrogen rebound from using aromasin in the first place so no need to run it through PCT and that i will crush my E2 levels if i continue to run aromasin through PCT was also adviced to use arimidex on my first cycle rather than aromasin for the same reason again i can crush my E2 levels and its A LOT harder to get E2 back on Aromasin than it is on Arimidex but once i know how my body reacts Aromasin is the better choice.

YOU NEED TO RUN IT IN PCT, WHO THE HELL IS GIVING YOU THAT ADVICE? YOU NEED AROMASIN NOT ARIMIDEX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing with arimdrex it's not a suicide inhibitor and harsh on lipids. Aromasin is a suicide but becareful I have crushed my estrogen with aromasin and it's not fun. You will need to adjust to find your sweet spot. Stay with Aromasin it has other benefits as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tazz why do i need to run it through PCT when there is NO estrogen rebound from using Aromasin during cycle what is the reason that is it needed to be continued throughout PCT? All you said was to prevent gyno rebound. And i know Aromasin is better than Arimidex ive just been adviced as a first cycle to use Arimidex instead as its less harsh on estrogen etc and wont crush my E2 and if it does i can recover much quicker and it wont ruin my first ever cycle just until i find my sweet spot like has already been stated above then use aromasin on future cycles, That is mostly the way everyone seems to think best im pretty sure dylan even said that in one of hes videos i watched, that as a first time user maybe arimidex would be a better choice than aromasin

Last edited:

Who the hell is giving you this shit advice man? It's not here I guarantee you. You need to decide where you want to get advice from because wherever you are getting that advice obviouosly has no idea what they are talking about. Coming off of test, you can definitely have estrogen rebound. That's where Aromasin comes in. Also Aromasin is far superior to arimadex in every way. It's not even a comparison. You can actually crush your E2 levels EASIER with arimadex. Much easier! So please for the love of God, stick to the advice here. You aren't going to get anywhere listening to two different sources for advice. Pick one or the other but defnitely don't waste our time telling us what other people advise you to do that obviouosly don't have a clue

Tazz why do i need to run it through PCT when there is NO estrogen rebound from using Aromasin during cycle what is the reason that is it needed to be continued throughout PCT? All you said was to prevent gyno rebound. And i know Aromasin is better than Arimidex ive just been adviced as a first cycle to use Arimidex instead as its less harsh on estrogen etc and wont crush my E2 and if it does i can recover much quicker and it wont ruin my first ever cycle just until i find my sweet spot like has already been stated above then use aromasin on future cycles, That is mostly the way everyone seems to think best im pretty sure dylan even said that in one of hes videos i watched, that as a first time user maybe arimidex would be a better choice than aromasin

Stop,saying there is no estrogen rebound from Aromasin! Test is what you need to worry about bro. That is what aromatizes. Aromasin doesn't have dick to do with it

Top Bottom