napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Interested in MK-677 Ibutamoren

LB_Patriot

Good Morning,

This is my first post on the iSarms Forum. I'm looking forward to being part of the community here. I am new to SARMS but not new to bodybuilding overall.

I'm going to preface with my complete stats as it's important to get a background before I present my questions/discussion here:

Age: 33(34 In December). Going by how I look overall I would say I have good youthful genetics. People think I'm anywhere from 23-27. I definitely look better on the outside then I feel on the inside though.
Height: 5' 7.5"(YES, I need to add that 1/2 inch lol. Anyone who's short would likely concur)
Weight: Currently 174
Body fat %: I would say around 8%. I'm not over 10% but I also dont think I'm under 7%. I don't bulk or cut. I stay lean all year round and make small but steady lean gains, in both weight and body comp.
Years of training: Casual Weight training since I was 16/17, but I got very serious and devoted to this lifestyle since I'm 22. I'm a veteran, this isn't my first rodeo. I'm new to SARMS but not to bodybuilding what so ever.
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): I have been on TRT for about 3 years now. 90mg of Test Cyp E5D. This is dosed and written from my endocrinologist. I started with the Test Creams which were entirely ineffective and very expensive. I've never done a "real" cycle. The heaviest gear I've done is Oxandralone/Anavar @50mg/day for around 8 weeks at a time. I ran the Anavar this past spring/summer and the summer before, so once per year. This stacked with the TRT was very effective and I loved the results. Aside from Anavar, I've taken Clenbuterol numerous times, as well as ECA stacks (No, I don't consider these real gear or real cycles but I want to detail my complete history). I ran ECA last about 2 months ago.
PCT for each cycle: None, ever. Aside from some liver clense I've never taken an AI. My E2 is always within range.
Goals: I am really not looking for much mass or strength gains (but strength gains are always welcome). I am really looking for enhanced healing/recovery, improve how my body feels, and body comp improvement is also welcomed.
Supplements (if any): I'm not sure exactly what this entails, as in vitamins and minerals or workout supps/powders. I'll list a bunch of "supps" and will expound if requested.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): Pretty much on point. I focus on macro timing/quality/ratio (p/f/c)/and amount. No allergies. I keep my ratio around 45/35/20 P/C/F. Daily caloric intake average is around 2300 but can range from 2000-2500 depending on the day.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): I have a bunch of nagging injuries. Never had any Grade III tears whch caused bruising or required surgery. Most are just tendonosis at this point. I go to an A.R.T. therapist to help breakdown the scar tissue and "re-program" the muscles. It definitely helps and has improve my ROM tremendously. Actual injuries at the moment are primarily my right upper hamstring right near the insertion into he glute, and my right lat near the insertion by the armpit. Also right near the intercostals. The hammy/glute would act up sporadically but last week I pulled it worse than prior occasions. No bruising, little to no swelling, just nagging pain. The lat originally strained a few months ago and it also recurs here and there.

SO ON TO THE TOPIC AT HAND: I am considering running MK-677. The purpose is mainly for enhanced healing and recovery as well as some body composition improvement. I I have read up a lot on MK and it appears to be a great option with low risk for sides. I know MK acts more as GH rather than a true SARM from the reading I've done. What I am not looking for but anticipating is weight gain (I presume mostly from water rather than lean muscle mass). I understand the difference between weight gain from net muscle gain to that of water weight. Again, I'm looking to stay shredded with little to no water retention. I'm uncertain if taking MK with my TRT protocol will enhance the chances for retention. The price appears to deviate quite a bit from different sources. I know that SarmsX is the recommended place to purchase Sarms. The price is almost 3x the cost of other sources, both online and physical brick and mortar supp stores. Is there any way to determine if I have real or fake MK?

I would appreciate as much user feedback as possible: The good, The bad, and The ugly.

Thank you very much in advance and any other follow up questions please ask.

Good Morning,

This is my first post on the iSarms Forum. I'm looking forward to being part of the community here. I am new to SARMS but not new to bodybuilding overall.

I'm going to preface with my complete stats as it's important to get a background before I present my questions/discussion here:

Age: 33(34 In December). Going by how I look overall I would say I have good youthful genetics. People think I'm anywhere from 23-27. I definitely look better on the outside then I feel on the inside though.
Height: 5' 7.5"(YES, I need to add that 1/2 inch lol. Anyone who's short would likely concur)
Weight: Currently 174
Body fat %: I would say around 8%. I'm not over 10% but I also dont think I'm under 7%. I don't bulk or cut. I stay lean all year round and make small but steady lean gains, in both weight and body comp.
Years of training: Casual Weight training since I was 16/17, but I got very serious and devoted to this lifestyle since I'm 22. I'm a veteran, this isn't my first rodeo. I'm new to SARMS but not to bodybuilding what so ever.
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): I have been on TRT for about 3 years now. 90mg of Test Cyp E5D. This is dosed and written from my endocrinologist. I started with the Test Creams which were entirely ineffective and very expensive. I've never done a "real" cycle. The heaviest gear I've done is Oxandralone/Anavar @50mg/day for around 8 weeks at a time. I ran the Anavar this past spring/summer and the summer before, so once per year. This stacked with the TRT was very effective and I loved the results. Aside from Anavar, I've taken Clenbuterol numerous times, as well as ECA stacks (No, I don't consider these real gear or real cycles but I want to detail my complete history). I ran ECA last about 2 months ago.
PCT for each cycle: None, ever. Aside from some liver clense I've never taken an AI. My E2 is always within range.
Goals: I am really not looking for much mass or strength gains (but strength gains are always welcome). I am really looking for enhanced healing/recovery, improve how my body feels, and body comp improvement is also welcomed.
Supplements (if any): I'm not sure exactly what this entails, as in vitamins and minerals or workout supps/powders. I'll list a bunch of "supps" and will expound if requested.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): Pretty much on point. I focus on macro timing/quality/ratio (p/f/c)/and amount. No allergies. I keep my ratio around 45/35/20 P/C/F. Daily caloric intake average is around 2300 but can range from 2000-2500 depending on the day.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): I have a bunch of nagging injuries. Never had any Grade III tears whch caused bruising or required surgery. Most are just tendonosis at this point. I go to an A.R.T. therapist to help breakdown the scar tissue and "re-program" the muscles. It definitely helps and has improve my ROM tremendously. Actual injuries at the moment are primarily my right upper hamstring right near the insertion into he glute, and my right lat near the insertion by the armpit. Also right near the intercostals. The hammy/glute would act up sporadically but last week I pulled it worse than prior occasions. No bruising, little to no swelling, just nagging pain. The lat originally strained a few months ago and it also recurs here and there.

SO ON TO THE TOPIC AT HAND: I am considering running MK-677. The purpose is mainly for enhanced healing and recovery as well as some body composition improvement. I I have read up a lot on MK and it appears to be a great option with low risk for sides. I know MK acts more as GH rather than a true SARM from the reading I've done. What I am not looking for but anticipating is weight gain (I presume mostly from water rather than lean muscle mass). I understand the difference between weight gain from net muscle gain to that of water weight. Again, I'm looking to stay shredded with little to no water retention. I'm uncertain if taking MK with my TRT protocol will enhance the chances for retention. The price appears to deviate quite a bit from different sources. I know that SarmsX is the recommended place to purchase Sarms. The price is almost 3x the cost of other sources, both online and physical brick and mortar supp stores. Is there any way to determine if I have real or fake MK?

I would appreciate as much user feedback as possible: The good, The bad, and The ugly.

Thank you very much in advance and any other follow up questions please ask.

thank you for all the great info bro... clearly you are on point and actually read things first before hand and thats only going to earn you more respect... thank you...

677 is amazing bro.. it is the next best thing to actual hgh.. especially considering the nagging injuries you have had, its perfect... it coincides with every goal you have...

on the topic of cost... 677 raw material cost is unreal... you just would not believe it if you saw... that is for the PURE 677 which is very difficult to obtain... when you see a low price on 677, its humanly impossible to be the authentic version... it is commonly cut, usually with mk2866 and generally is less than 50% actual purity... sarmsx has genuine and pure 677... that is the difference... so basically, as with anything in life, you get what you pay for... some of these places with low 677 costs are so ridiculous that they would be paying you to use it... now that would not bode well for staying in business lolll... so that is why there is a discrepancy in price...

keep in mind, 677 should be ran for a year without cycling off... 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

let me know if you have any further questions...

MK677 is the hardest sarm of all to find legit, because of the cost of raws. So, there you have it. Most of the companies out there selling MK677 are not selling the real deal at all. A low cost on it is a dead giveaway. I would only go with www.sarmsx.com for my sarms needs, especially with MK677

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thank you for all the great info bro... clearly you are on point and actually read things first before hand and thats only going to earn you more respect... thank you...

677 is amazing bro.. it is the next best thing to actual hgh.. especially considering the nagging injuries you have had, its perfect... it coincides with every goal you have...

on the topic of cost... 677 raw material cost is unreal... you just would not believe it if you saw... that is for the PURE 677 which is very difficult to obtain... when you see a low price on 677, its humanly impossible to be the authentic version... it is commonly cut, usually with mk2866 and generally is less than 50% actual purity... sarmsx has genuine and pure 677... that is the difference... so basically, as with anything in life, you get what you pay for... some of these places with low 677 costs are so ridiculous that they would be paying you to use it... now that would not bode well for staying in business lolll... so that is why there is a discrepancy in price...

keep in mind, 677 should be ran for a year without cycling off... 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

let me know if you have any further questions...

Dylan, thanks very much for the quick and detailed response. I know your bombarded daily with questions on your end. I have been quietly following you in the "background" for some time now, at least a few years. I appreciate everything you do and the help you provide to the bodybuilding community. I agree about getting what you pay for. So basically for the legit real deal MK-677 its about $200/mth and should be run for at least one year straight? Definitely a costly endevour. I may need to sacrifice for the better of my body. It's tough adding another $200/mth to the budget when you live on Long Island where life is 10x that of most other parts of the country lol. No complaining, I'm just....complaining!. Florida will be my next move sooner than later.

How much weight gain is expected? And how much lean mass should be anticipated?

Again, your input and advice is very much appreciated.

"Kick ass, Take Names, Chew Bubblegum; Then Run Out Of Gum"

Dylan, thanks very much for the quick and detailed response. I know your bombarded daily with questions on your end. I have been quietly following you in the "background" for some time now, at least a few years. I appreciate everything you do and the help you provide to the bodybuilding community. I agree about getting what you pay for. So basically for the legit real deal MK-677 its about $200/mth and should be run for at least one year straight? Definitely a costly endevour. I may need to sacrifice for the better of my body. It's tough adding another $200/mth to the budget when you live on Long Island where life is 10x that of most other parts of the country lol. No complaining, I'm just....complaining!. Florida will be my next move sooner than later.

nice quote bro... lol... i LOVE the originality....

fuck i know how expensive long island is... no joke for sure... florida will be more accommodating while still on the higher end, depending upon location, far more reasonable than where you are...

i can tell you that 677 is worth it and i would not just tell you that if not... it does SO MANY things for you throughout its time... it falls in line exactly with what you want... the beauty of it is that its so strong for fat burning while still adding strength and lean muscle in the process... its not something that is drastic but rather like hgh, it continuously works over time and the more time, the more variety of benefits continue... its really great not only physically but mentally as well being able to see the constant progress...

weight gain and mass always depends on your diet... there's definitely strong capabilities in both facets bro... that's for certain.. you have to accommodate what you are after through diet and training and then let it work..

i really appreciate the compliments and the support bro...

nice quote bro... lol... i LOVE the originality....

fuck i know how expensive long island is... no joke for sure... florida will be more accommodating while still on the higher end, depending upon location, far more reasonable than where you are...

i can tell you that 677 is worth it and i would not just tell you that if not... it does SO MANY things for you throughout its time... it falls in line exactly with what you want... the beauty of it is that its so strong for fat burning while still adding strength and lean muscle in the process... its not something that is drastic but rather like hgh, it continuously works over time and the more time, the more variety of benefits continue... its really great not only physically but mentally as well being able to see the constant progress...

weight gain and mass always depends on your diet... there's definitely strong capabilities in both facets bro... that's for certain.. you have to accommodate what you are after through diet and training and then let it work..

i really appreciate the compliments and the support bro...

Thanks for the originality comment. What keeps me going is my sense of humor. In this day and age if you don't laugh you cry. So, it appears I need to rework my budget to fit this in because it sounds promising and I truly believe I could benefit from it more as a supplement rather than crutch or "easy way" to feeling and looking better. Anyone who knows me knows that NO ONE trains harder and more committed than me, so anything I take is out of need not want. I frankly never wanted to get on TRT, never wanted to try any sarm, prohomormone or AAS. But sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to keep ya going strong in life. A gym buddy of mine told me that I'll become demi-god status with something like this, lol. I told him to take it easy, I'll be the judge of that. I'm far from cocky, just confident :)

Hope to start the Ibutamoren soon and will surely update you once I do.

Thanks for the originality comment. What keeps me going is my sense of humor. In this day and age if you don't laugh you cry. So, it appears I need to rework my budget to fit this in because it sounds promising and I truly believe I could benefit from it more as a supplement rather than crutch or "easy way" to feeling and looking better. Anyone who knows me knows that NO ONE trains harder and more committed than me, so anything I take is out of need not want. I frankly never wanted to get on TRT, never wanted to try any sarm, prohomormone or AAS. But sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to keep ya going strong in life. A gym buddy of mine told me that I'll become demi-god status with something like this, lol. I told him to take it easy, I'll be the judge of that. I'm far from cocky, just confident

Hope to start the Ibutamoren soon and will surely update you once I do.

im with you bro... for me, there is no price on my health and longevity... its by any means necessary.. i am beyond certain this will do wonders for you and i can coach you at anytime when you need my assistance.... just let me know brother and im happy to help you

I think MK-677 is good for everything but Cutting. I personally had very hard time on cutting with MK-677 and I had to stop at the end of the 3rd month. Like I said, Its great for recomp or bulk. I was putting size on but I needed to cut. Good luck.

I think it's definitely worth every penny bro. I absolutely love MK-677 and what it brings. It's really difficult to give you an estimated amount of gains or fat loss you will gain for a couple reasons. It works very slow but steady over a long period of time, and there are a lot of variables involved with diet, training, etc...

However, I will tell you this....I've been on MK-677 for 3 months now, as an addition to my TRT and nothing else. During this time frame I've got a lot more full and bigger, and I have stayed the same bodyfat if not leaning out a slight bit, while eating in a slight caloric surplus. I've also made some nice gains in strength as well. For me that is pretty incredible, Especially because it's been a constant and you don't stall out on it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

677 actually has huge fat burning properties but you have to control your eating and possible water retention but it carries huge benefits...

677 actually has huge fat burning properties but you have to control your eating and possible water retention but it carries huge benefits...

Hey brotha. My diet is always on point. Salt can be high sometimes but its not exorbitant.

My final real concern is how my blood work is going to change in levels after and while on the MK. I'm on TRT, so my endo asks me to get blood work about every 4 months. What levels are going to change, higher or lower once I begin Ibutamoren? I just dont wanna screw myself over. I'm sure you can understand my concern.

Thanks as always

Hey brotha. My diet is always on point. Salt can be high sometimes but its not exorbitant.

My final real concern is how my blood work is going to change in levels after and while on the MK. I'm on TRT, so my endo asks me to get blood work about every 4 months. What levels are going to change, higher or lower once I begin Ibutamoren? I just dont wanna screw myself over. I'm sure you can understand my concern.

Thanks as always

of course... if salt is an issue then you have to be very careful because you must keep it lower while using 677 or you are going to retain a lot of water... igf levels have shown to increase 40-90%.. i know its a wide range but that's what studies all indicate...

mk 677 is wonderful. If you like to use salt you might consider trying some light salt, it's a mix of potassium and sodium chloride which will help with potential water issues.

just make sure you are getting MORE potassium than sodium... its imperative to keep water retention down... that can obviously trigger other issues like raised bp etc...

That's one of the main benefits of it I love. Even loosening up my diet a bit, I have managed to lose some bodyfat while on it, which is pretty remarkable. It def Italy gives me much more diet leniency than without it. I was skeptical about the fat loss abilities at first, but I'm a firm believer in them for sure after experiencing it first hand

That's one of the main benefits of it I love. Even loosening up my diet a bit, I have managed to lose some bodyfat while on it, which is pretty remarkable. It def Italy gives me much more diet leniency than without it. I was skeptical about the fat loss abilities at first, but I'm a firm believer in them for sure after experiencing it first hand

a lot of people are for two reasons... 1. is the possible water retention and they think its fat and 2. the hunger side effects.. what many don't realize is that both of these are temporary and once you get in the amount of time as you have, then you see how much it can offer...

a lot of people are for two reasons... 1. is the possible water retention and they think its fat and 2. the hunger side effects.. what many don't realize is that both of these are temporary and once you get in the amount of time as you have, then you see how much it can offer...

Totally agree about salt/water retention causing body dysmorphia and a total mind fuck lol. I am not very susceptible to holding water but I am always so lean with so little water retention that when I DO hold water it can definitely fuck with the mind.

About weight gain (not fat gain, but mass overall). I'm really not trying to gain much more weight than I have. I've actually put on about 5 pounds of mostly lean muscle since Spring and I'm happy where I am. Funny that a bodybuilder is complaining about not wanting to make size gainz but I'm not everyone else, I'm me, lol. So, relative to the diet, so long as calories arent jacked up too much can I still keep my size in check and just improve body comp/muscle quality, rather than muscle size/quantity?

The bloodwork swings are one thing; I dont think IGF levels will be taken by my endo unless I asked for that blood panel.

The final issue which I read about is tumor growth. i read that MK677 is actually the only "sarm" which has been proven to increase tumor size. I dont have tumor or cancer genes/susceptibility so its not a huge concern but never the less its definitely something to consider.

Any input or feedback on this? I am still likely to start up MK sooner than later because I'm certain my body could benefit greatly from it but me being a responsible human I must breach all avenues, both good and bad.

Thanks to everyone for taking time to give me input. Sarms are new to me and although I'm a veteran BB'er, I'm humble enough to sit down and listen to the knowledgeable ones.

'Muricaaaaaaa

Totally agree about salt/water retention causing body dysmorphia and a total mind fuck lol. I am not very susceptible to holding water but I am always so lean with so little water retention that when I DO hold water it can definitely fuck with the mind.

About weight gain (not fat gain, but mass overall). I'm really not trying to gain much more weight than I have. I've actually put on about 5 pounds of mostly lean muscle since Spring and I'm happy where I am. Funny that a bodybuilder is complaining about not wanting to make size gainz but I'm not everyone else, I'm me, lol. So, relative to the diet, so long as calories arent jacked up too much can I still keep my size in check and just improve body comp/muscle quality, rather than muscle size/quantity?

The bloodwork swings are one thing; I dont think IGF levels will be taken by my endo unless I asked for that blood panel.

The final issue which I read about is tumor growth. i read that MK677 is actually the only "sarm" which has been proven to increase tumor size. I dont have tumor or cancer genes/susceptibility so its not a huge concern but never the less its definitely something to consider.

Any input or feedback on this? I am still likely to start up MK sooner than later because I'm certain my body could benefit greatly from it but me being a responsible human I must breach all avenues, both good and bad.

Thanks to everyone for taking time to give me input. Sarms are new to me and although I'm a veteran BB'er, I'm humble enough to sit down and listen to the knowledgeable ones.

'Muricaaaaaaa

Yes, you can still keep size in check and improve composition... that comes down to how you eat... while 677 can build muscle, its far greater and cutting fat... it comes down to how YOU want to utilize and accommodate that want through your diet and training...

Apparently your confusing something you read... MK677 was tested in elderly mice and REDUCED and/or STOPPED tumor growth.. it did not and does not increase that whatsoever.. perhaps you misread or misunderstood, i dont know but thats completely false bro..

Yes, you can still keep size in check and improve composition... that comes down to how you eat... while 677 can build muscle, its far greater and cutting fat... it comes down to how YOU want to utilize and accommodate that want through your diet and training...

Apparently your confusing something you read... MK677 was tested in elderly mice and REDUCED and/or STOPPED tumor growth.. it did not and does not increase that whatsoever.. perhaps you misread or misunderstood, i dont know but thats completely false bro..

Thanks man. And I had a feeling that the study was bunk. TBH a good friend of mine read this somewhere and sent me the citation. I am not very concerned about it but I wanted to ask the pros. Better to measure twice and cut once. Diet like anything is the foundation of body comp. Just wasnt sure how anabolic mk677 is. From reading its more of a gh mimic-er rather than an AAS like most other sarms.

I think i'm satisfied and ready to rock n roll.

I was going to get my first month supply from SarmsX but there is a local supplement store in my town in which I know the owner personally. I was skeptical about his MK being real but we called 2 compounding labs and verified that its legit. Only reason I was skeptical was the price being half that of SarmsX. Could also be that I'm getting a discount for knowing the owner of the shop. It comes out to around $100/mth.

Thanks man. And I had a feeling that the study was bunk. TBH a good friend of mine read this somewhere and sent me the citation. I am not very concerned about it but I wanted to ask the pros. Better to measure twice and cut once. Diet like anything is the foundation of body comp. Just wasnt sure how anabolic mk677 is. From reading its more of a gh mimic-er rather than an AAS like most other sarms.

I think i'm satisfied and ready to rock n roll.

I was going to get my first month supply from SarmsX but there is a local supplement store in my town in which I know the owner personally. I was skeptical about his MK being real but we called 2 compounding labs and verified that its legit. Only reason I was skeptical was the price being half that of SarmsX. Could also be that I'm getting a discount for knowing the owner of the shop. It comes out to around $100/mth.

Good luck bro but understand that at that price they would be losing money

Top Bottom