napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting tren e and test e cycle with tbol

Beef Supreme

Hey guys, I've cycled a few times and about to start another Tren E and Test E cycle. Running 300mg of each, but I have some Tbol, 100 20mg pills. Should I, and if so, when should I add it?

Since you're going to be using long esters, Tbol would be best used as a kickstart at the beginning of your cycle. 50-60mg ED for the first 4 to 6 weeks is a good starting dose/length.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Hey guys, I've cycled a few times and about to start another Tren E and Test E cycle. Running 300mg of each, but I have some Tbol, 100 20mg pills. Should I, and if so, when should I add it?

Normal dosing would be 50-60mg the first 4-6 weeks of the cycle.

What is your stats, experience, and goals for the cycle bud?

Why even bother with TBol while running Tren?

Pharma Lady Rep

Why even bother with TBol while running Tren?

Pharma Lady Rep

I'd imagine it being like Anadrol and Tren but more mild clean gains. Drol and Ace always gave me spectacular results while my liver took a beating.

I'm 37, 5'9 190lb about 12-15% bf. Been lifting for about 7 years. Goal is to add some more lean muscle without adding any more fat. Maybe even drop bf while adding muscle.

Just getting info on if it would be a good idea or not. I already have it, wanted to know if you could or should stack.

I'm 37, 5'9 190lb about 12-15% bf. Been lifting for about 7 years. Goal is to add some more lean muscle without adding any more fat. Maybe even drop bf while adding muscle.

Still need:

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Still need:

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

I've ran Tren 2 times both at 300 mg x wk for 7 wks and ran tbol twice at 40mg ed for 8 wks. I was dumb and didn't know what I was doing at the time. Since i've had a nutrition coach and researched a lot these past years. I haven't ran gear in over 3 years and want to start now that I am more knowlegable with nutrition and training. I use flex dieting and run 200g protein, and my fats and carbs depend on goals. I've never used PCT and have no injuries.

I've ran Tren 2 times both at 300 mg x wk for 7 wks and ran tbol twice at 40mg ed for 8 wks. I was dumb and didn't know what I was doing at the time. Since i've had a nutrition coach and researched a lot these past years. I haven't ran gear in over 3 years and want to start now that I am more knowlegable with nutrition and training. I use flex dieting and run 200g protein, and my fats and carbs depend on goals. I've never used PCT and have no injuries.

So 4 previous cycles....

You ran tren alone with no test and no PCT? And you did this TWICE?

And 2 separate cycles of T-bol only for 8 weeks?

that is a huge range..so which is it really 12% or 15%

it makes a big difference on the type and amounts of compounds you can run

Most likely 15%. Its been a while since I've been measured, and I've been eating more than I usually do.

So you're on TRT or no?

I feel like you need to get your diet in check 1st. Eating more or less as well as what you eat and how it's prepared are going to be vital.

After dropping some fat with diet & cardio your best bet is a test only cycle. Basically start over.

So you're on TRT or no?

I feel like you need to get your diet in check 1st. Eating more or less as well as what you eat and how it's prepared are going to be vital.

After dropping some fat with diet & cardio your best bet is a test only cycle. Basically start over.
��
You definitely need to have established a consistent diet before you cycle...its your foundation
It would be best to drop a couple %bf before beginning
Then a cycle of Test...350mg per week would be ideal
I promise you.. It will do everything you need.. No need to "stack" anything other than some Sarms

Top Bottom