napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Here it goes!!!!!

bmyers818

So, tomorrow is my long awaited, inpatient by the way, first day of my cycle. Here is a layout for you fellas out there. I am not sure if I have the discipline to maintain a log, not even sure if you guys are interested. Heres my stats 29yo, 205lbs, 6'0tall, 9%bf. Experience with AAS 2yrs. However this will be my first run with HGH.

Cycle Layout:

week 1-26 HGH @2iu/day graduating to 6iu/day
week 1-10 Sustanon @500mg/wk
week 1-4 Anadrol @50mg/day
week 1-10 Tren A starting at 50mg eod graduating max load 100mg eod
week 1-10 Arimidex @.5mg eod may bump up daily depending on bloods
week 9-12 HCG @250iu eod
week 13-16 clomid @50/50/25/25
week 13-16 nolvadex @40/40/20/20

I am also throwing in some blood pressure support and liver support as well as taurine for the cramping. I am very prone to cramping while I am on tren so I really hope this taurine works for me. I am also concerned about blood pressure issues so I am hoping this bp stuff helps. Wish me luck guys and hopefully I can provide some insight as for as my progress. Thanks

So, tomorrow is my long awaited, inpatient by the way, first day of my cycle. Here is a layout for you fellas out there. I am not sure if I have the discipline to maintain a log, not even sure if you guys are interested. Heres my stats 29yo, 205lbs, 6'0tall, 9%bf. Experience with AAS 2yrs. However this will be my first run with HGH.

Cycle Layout:

week 9-12 HCG @250iu eod

I am also throwing in some blood pressure support and liver support as well as taurine for the cramping. I am very prone to cramping while I am on tren so I really hope this taurine works for me. I am also concerned about blood pressure issues so I am hoping this bp stuff helps. Wish me luck guys and hopefully I can provide some insight as for as my progress. Thanks

Nice bro! This should be a hell of a run!
Go get it!!!!

What are your goals with this cycle? Very curious.

The reason I ask this is because I'm learning that people structure their cycles to meet certain goals and if one is set up correctly why hit the guess button for yourself if someone already hit go and collected $200. Please help a bro out in regards to my question. Thanks.

Tren and anadrol together. You're going to have to watch that shit bro. That's a bad combination for effects on your BP, and Lipids. I would STRONGLY suggest adding in GW to help combat those things. I won't run Tren without GW to be honest.

I just started Tren today and GW right alongside it like always. It helps tremendously with Tren. I can't state that enough

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Tren and anadrol together. You're going to have to watch that shit bro. That's a bad combination for effects on your BP, and Lipids. I would STRONGLY suggest adding in GW to help combat those things. I won't run Tren without GW to be honest.

I just started Tren today and GW right alongside it like always. It helps tremendously with Tren. I can't state that enough

Yes I definitely agree with this, bp is definitely a concern. Im gonna look up more with the GW as I know it will give back some of the wind I will lose with the tren. Prolly just buy a bottle if your suggesting it Rick. You've never steered me wrong in the past.

What are your goals with this cycle? Very curious.

Hey whats up brother, my overall goals for this cycle is a Power Bulk. I want to gain as much strength as possible while putting on size. I will gain incredible size within the first 4 weeks with my run with anadrol, the tren will help with bloat and keep me overall less wet, the back in of the cycle will be just trying to harden up all that size I gained. The strength I want increasing during this cycle during this HGH run will be beneficial toward the next cycle where Im just gonna do a dbol/deca/sus bulk. So I want to be able to push more weight in my next phase for overall mass gains while synergizing with Growth.

Day 1
Took my 2ius on an empty stomach. Drew back 50mgs of tren and 250mgs of Sustanon with 18 gauge pinned with 23, 1" in the Glute. Nice and smooth pin didn't even get a bllod dot, haha. Took 50mg drol had a beautiful breakfast. 6 egg whites 2 whole, cup of oatmeal, and a banana, cup of whole milk. I like to try to keep my potassium up as much as possible. Took my multivitamins, A.I. and bout to hit the gym.

Yes I definitely agree with this, bp is definitely a concern. Im gonna look up more with the GW as I know it will give back some of the wind I will lose with the tren. Prolly just buy a bottle if your suggesting it Rick. You've never steered me wrong in the past.

I promise you won't be disappointed man. It makes such a big difference with tree man, I assure you....and it takes away so much of the negatives on your health as well

for me personally i never use tren while bulking doesnt work well for me in those regards, i would swap tren for deca to bulk

It doesn't work for me in a bulk either. I never gain weight on it, but for some people they love it in a bulk. For me it will always be Deca when trying to add mass. Tren I use in the summer when I'm dieting down

It doesn't work for me in a bulk either. I never gain weight on it, but for some people they love it in a bulk. For me it will always be Deca when trying to add mass. Tren I use in the summer when I'm dieting down

Thats bout how it is for me as well im bout 5 weeks into test/tren cycle right now trying to lean out and harden some before my vegas trip. Im sure there are others out there that do fine bulking with tren. I just find there are easier options for me personally

Cycle Layout:

week 9-12 HCG @250iu eod

ahhh in my younger days I remember feeling just like you.Nostrils flared and too excited to wait one more day. Bro you need to be sure and add that gw, and if it were me I would drop the tren. You just don't need it when you have a big ass bulker like drol in there with 500mg test.Those 2 on their own will blow you up. You would be better off with deca than tren, because tren is for that hard granite look and strength, where as deca is beautiful for a bulking cycle and you could go with 350mg.

Hey whats up brother, my overall goals for this cycle is a Power Bulk. I want to gain as much strength as possible while putting on size. I will gain incredible size within the first 4 weeks with my run with anadrol, the tren will help with bloat and keep me overall less wet, the back in of the cycle will be just trying to harden up all that size I gained. The strength I want increasing during this cycle during this HGH run will be beneficial toward the next cycle where Im just gonna do a dbol/deca/sus bulk. So I want to be able to push more weight in my next phase for overall mass gains while synergizing with Growth.

Day 1
Took my 2ius on an empty stomach. Drew back 50mgs of tren and 250mgs of Sustanon with 18 gauge pinned with 23, 1" in the Glute. Nice and smooth pin didn't even get a bllod dot, haha. Took 50mg drol had a beautiful breakfast. 6 egg whites 2 whole, cup of oatmeal, and a banana, cup of whole milk. I like to try to keep my potassium up as much as possible. Took my multivitamins, A.I. and bout to hit the gym.

Much appreciated Bro... get strong AF!

ahhh in my younger days I remember feeling just like you.Nostrils flared and too excited to wait one more day. Bro you need to be sure and add that gw, and if it were me I would drop the tren. You just don't need it when you have a big ass bulker like drol in there with 500mg test.Those 2 on their own will blow you up. You would be better off with deca than tren, because tren is for that hard granite look and strength, where as deca is beautiful for a bulking cycle and you could go with 350mg.

Nostrils flared hahaha, love it. I would consider this more of a strength gainer for me thats why I got have tren in this one.Thats why I call it a "Power bulk" instead of a "wet bulk" It is a precursor to my final cycle on this "growth" run. Where I will have the Deca/test/dbol. I want to get my strength gains up so i can push more weight for more reps in my bulk phase. Yes, I am actually ordering GW as we speak. And thanks Dr. for response always great respect hearing from you.

Nice im sure youll like this cycle. Ran one last fall just like it but without the hgh. Good strength gains and recomped nicely. Give some updates now and then. Good luck

in terms of what you can gain on this cycle... i love it... there's a lot of capability here... im worried like rick is about your blood pressure, liver and triglycerides... just be very careful which im sure you will... i hate to see all that toxicity but i also know what anadrol is capable of so i understand why you want to use it and i think running tren to clean it up is the perfect plan... i just want to see you in the best health as well and feeling good and most of all, enjoying it.... Definitely take a look at GW... i cant tell you the benefit there... it does wonders for you with tren in a variety of ways... the obvious being its ability to still do cardio as usual while on tren and even improve... also, one that many do not know, is that gw was ORIGINALLY designed as a treatment for cholesterol... it was found secondary on the endurance effect and fat loss, which makes it as popular as it is, but the cholesterol portion is often overlooked... it raised hdl and lowers ldl... thats HUGE on a cycle like this.. your going to rip it up, i have no doubt.. good luck brother, i'll be here for support...

All ive got too add is drol + tren hell yeah and hold up all in one shabang with I leave you sudgestions

Fish oil 4 grams min
No flush niacin 2grams
Lots of whole grains and avoid sat fats like the plauge
And 81 mg asprin before bed at night

Good luck let the gains be with you

in terms of what you can gain on this cycle... i love it... there's a lot of capability here... im worried like rick is about your blood pressure, liver and triglycerides... just be very careful which im sure you will... i hate to see all that toxicity but i also know what anadrol is capable of so i understand why you want to use it and i think running tren to clean it up is the perfect plan... i just want to see you in the best health as well and feeling good and most of all, enjoying it.... Definitely take a look at GW... i cant tell you the benefit there... it does wonders for you with tren in a variety of ways... the obvious being its ability to still do cardio as usual while on tren and even improve... also, one that many do not know, is that gw was ORIGINALLY designed as a treatment for cholesterol... it was found secondary on the endurance effect and fat loss, which makes it as popular as it is, but the cholesterol portion is often overlooked... it raised hdl and lowers ldl... thats HUGE on a cycle like this.. your going to rip it up, i have no doubt.. good luck brother, i'll be here for support...

Yes GW is absolutely going to be used, thanks for the heads up didnt know the benefits with the cholesterol issues, as I know my lipids will be elevated, so definitely put in the personal stash baby. As always thank you for the evalutaion of my cycling. Its always nice to see dudes actually caring bout ones layout. Appreciate you bro

Top Bottom