napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

To add tren or to not add tren plus 1 eq questiom

infoe

Last cycle was my first tren cycle of 320 test 320 tren it was a great cycle eith minimum sides (night sweats)

I am 37 turninc 38 in a few days. Lean at 200lb wanting to get to 220 lean in a few years.

Planning a cycle of 300 test (should i do 400?)
600 of eq for 15 weeks ( have enough for 15 weeks is that good enough)

Was thinking of adding 300 of tren for the last 8-10 weeks of cycle for a lean bulk cycle
(Tren made me hungry as fuck)

Will be taking cardarine daily, aromasin eod
And if tren is added Caber

Should i just do test and eq this go around?

Thanks in advance for help

300-350 test is enough imo, EQ should also be fine 15 weeks (16 is usually recommended). As for tren no one can really answer for you, since u used it in the past you should have an idea about risk vs reward...in case you decide to add it , make sure you keep an eye on prolactin . Caber is really strong and some people will just require B6 vitamin to control prolactin at 300 mg of tren or deca...i crashed prolactin with 0.25 mg of caber twice per week(0.5mg in total) in a cycle of 350 mg NPP/week

Tren does a lot to your body. If you ran it last cycle, I'd take a break from it this cycle. It's not something you want to run often at all

I agree with RR Tren is a different beast. Just because you did fine with it the first time doesn't mean its going to be the same the next cycle. It can affect you completely different every time you use it.

Tren does a lot to your body. If you ran it last cycle, I'd take a break from it this cycle. It's not something you want to run often at all

Thanks for the solid advice. Will stay away. Wife has been weary of me on gear and not having night sweats will be welcomed. Is the test/eq cycle aone just fine? Replace tren with anything? I like less is more and keeping it simple. I am coming from trt doses (cruise)

Thanks for the solid advice. Will stay away. Wife has been weary of me on gear and not having night sweats will be welcomed. Is the test/eq cycle aone just fine? Replace tren with anything? I like less is more and keeping it simple. I am coming from trt doses (cruise)
Honestly, in my opinion the best stack for mass on the planet is test, deca, eq....so there's my answer.

I'm on that exact stack right now. For me it blows everything else out of the water

Honestly, in my opinion the best stack for mass on the planet is test, deca, eq....so there's my answer.

I'm on that exact stack right now. For me it blows everything else out of the water

Nice. What doses?
What do sides look like?

Can you give me more details of your cycle? What all you may be taking as supplement to it and time etc?

Well my test dose isnt exactly what most people would or should run. I respond very favorably to aromatizing compounds. I have a couple logs on here using these compounds too that will give you all the info you need.

They were my biotech logs, which is the gear I use

Currently it's a gram of test, 500 deca, and 800 eq. I get no sides from this cycle at all. Actually most things are enhanced. Energy, well being, sex drive, hunger, etc

Rick , did you ever run MENT? i'm curious how you respond to it vs Deca...if you say you respond so well to aromatising compounds

Well my test dose isnt exactly what most people would or should run. I respond very favorably to aromatizing compounds. I have a couple logs on here using these compounds too that will give you all the info you need.

They were my biotech logs, which is the gear I use

Currently it's a gram of test, 500 deca, and 800 eq. I get no sides from this cycle at all. Actually most things are enhanced. Energy, well being, sex drive, hunger, etc

Understood not looking to copy, i guess what woukd you recommend a first timer to this cycle run in terms of lengths and amount of each compound?

To give you an idea my last cycle was 320/320 test e/tren e 12 weeks

And cycle before that was 500 test e 10 weeks. I like to keep it simple

So if i were to do 300-400 test weekly with 600 of eq for 15 weeks, i wonder how much and how do i incorporate the deca or (npp) into the cycle?

i have a good layout for you...

1-16 test cyp 300-350 mg week
1-16 deca 300-350 mg week
1-16 eq 600 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 caber .25 mg e3d
15-18 dga post ct https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

pct 19-24

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan's recommendation is spot on. That's what I'd recommend to you as well. That's a great cycle. Trust me

I decided to leave the deca out for this cycle
So i plan on doing
1-15 test 400
1-15 eq 600
Cardarine 20mg daily
Aromasin eod 12.5

And then go back into trr.

Sounds good?

I decided to leave the deca out for this cycle
So i plan on doing
1-15 test 400
1-15 eq 600