napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS tren, holy s@*t!

Thoms44

I've been doing 450mg of BGS tren for about 3wks now. Today was back/biceps 5x10 chin ups at 265lbs. Barbell rows 325 4x10 and on my last set of barbell curls 195x10! That is the most I've curled in my life! I'll admit that the last 2-3 reps weren't perfect but the first 7 were good! I get the tren cough 2/3 of the time on the injections though. The only place I don't get the cough is on shoulder injections.

I've been doing 450mg of BGS tren for about 3wks now. Today was back/biceps 5x10 chin ups at 265lbs. Barbell rows 325 4x10 and on my last set of barbell curls 195x10! That is the most I've curled in my life! I'll admit that the last 2-3 reps weren't perfect but the first 7 were good! I get the tren cough 2/3 of the time on the injections though. The only place I don't get the cough is on shoulder injections.
Haha...glad it's treating you well.

Yeah. BGS makes some good gear...........and he ships fast as hell. Nothing like an honest domestic source, with killer quality and can get you your goods in 2-5 days. There ain't much more to ask for.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Yeah. BGS makes some good gear...........and he ships fast as hell. Nothing like an honest domestic source, with killer quality and can get you your goods in 2-5 days. There ain't much more to ask for.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I can contest to that!!! Three shots for me of tren e and test prop so far but no cough yet!!!! And now I just jinxed myself !!! I did glute shoulder and Lat shots but so far so good. Very low calories and very minimal carbs pretty much I'm in ketosis but strength is up if not stronger. We'll see what happens when all that tren starts fully flowing thru the veins !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What kind of tren were you using tren e or tren ace?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom